Raffinator

SOLD: EOI: Rega R Stack - Brio R, Apollo R, DAC R (black)

Item: Rega R Stack - Brio R, Apollo R, DAC R (black)
Price: $1,500 (excl postage)
Item Condition: used
Reason for selling: 
No longer required - planned renovations with one less music room
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

I have bought these components separately to build what is a great small room and modest stereo system. Some were bought new, others from SNA members. It is a reluctant/nostalgic sale. Planned renovations means I'm dropping a music room :(

I've got original boxes for all 3 components, and willing to post. At this stage, I'm not willing to "split the family" but if I do I'll relist with FS individually.

Note that the HiFi Racks furniture is not included in the sale price. At this stage I'm planning to keep the rack, but as this is "EOI" and you are willing to pick up the assembled rack, then make me an offer ;) 

I've also got lots of short length interconnects - digital and analogue. Buyer can discuss if they want any. Essentially I had digital from CD to DAC, and (clearly) analogue RCA to amp. The CD and DAC use the same DAC chip (Wolfson WM8742) , but the DAC-R uses a pair of them. Add a streamer or endpoint and you are set (I've used SB Touch, Sonore microRendu, Auralic Aries mini at various times).

Info

http://www.rega.co.uk/apollo-r.html

http://www.rega.co.uk/dac-r-1.html

https://www.whathifi.com/rega/brio-r/review

Pictures: (I need to dust more...)

IMG_1529.thumb.JPG.d0862a2dd21149d98ea8fea3422da160.JPGIMG_1532.thumb.JPG.3e56b87b2d275c40585e2e177451447c.JPGIMG_1530.thumb.JPG.80d7de579e4272e1d1ebf8df134938c2.JPGIMG_1531.thumb.JPG.30ddb1194e963f4e5a2d37732cd9012d.JPG

All, I’ve had a couple of offers so far for all items and some split offers as well.

As it stands, I’ll give first go to an offer for all 3 at the asking price and then based on who sent a PM first.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sold all items together. Pending payment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Johnno2017
      Item: Rega Elex-R
      Price: $1450 + postage
      Item Condition: Mind, this was bought brand new in June 2017 from a seller authorised seller. 
      Reason for selling: I could not resist a cool looking tube amplifier.  
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank Transfer, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      - Comes in original packing  
      - Remote control is in very good shape
      - Protective seal is still attached to the front of the amp

Pictures: Photos to follow.

• By Jms Gozm
      Item: Rega Brio R Amplifier

Price: $500

Item Condition: Good

Reason for selling: Sadly no longer seeing use, Have upgraded to and use a completely different system and need to downsize. 

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only

Extra Info: Bought brand new 5 years ago from the excellent Carlton Audio Visual. I ran this amplifier primarily with B&W 683 speakers and never had to abuse or push the amplifier to get to loud and uncomfortable volumes. Also recently tried this with some Cerwin Vega D7's and could still rattle windows with lovely crystal clear clarity to boot. Does come with original remote but no longer have manuals or original box that came with purchase. There are some small and light scratches on both the case and glossy front of amplifier but these are not noticeable unless face right up to amplfier and can be easily buffed out.

An overview of the specs inside
      The award-winning Rega Brio-R amplifier certainly betrays it's compact size with a large performance of exceptional music reproduction for it's price category. It certainly belies it's power output of 50 watts per channel into 8 ohms or 73 watts per channel into 4 ohms, with an ability to more than competently drive most speakers. Due to it's substantial toroidal transformer, generous power supply components, a rugged output stage the Rega Brio-R justifies it's multi award-winning status. It also has an excellent phono stage with the use of film capacitors at all critical positions within the phono amplifier. It comes housed in a custom cast aluminium half width case.

Excellent review here http://www.tonepublications.com/spotlight/rega-brio-r-worlds-first-review/

Feel free to PM with any questions! happy to audition for locals and am not interested in shipping the unit.

Pictures:

• By Josh83
      Hi all been inactive for a while now. But I'm considering upgrading from my old NAD C555 deck which is essentially a re badged rp2. I had a budget in mind of $1500 turntable and cartridge. I'm leaning towards a planar 3 with an exact 2 cartridge. I thought I would put it out here and take advantage of the wealth of experience and other opinions. Other considerations have been a Thorens table in the same price range. Also I'll state that I have a NAD PP2 pre amplifier. Any help/advice is greatly appreciated thanks.