Why Opinions expressed at GTG's can be misleading

Excessive consumption of alcohol causes depression [emoji4]
Temperance movement propaganda!
Insert lack of at beginning for correct diagnostic results .[emoji10]

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Never given an opinion at a GTG.

Have given a directive or three but never an opinion.

Directive?

Err, excuse me, can I get a word in here?

3 hours ago, Luc said:

Never given an opinion at a GTG.

Cough....splutter...choke...gag...wheeze...

Now that's funny...

3 hours ago, Luc said:

Have given a directive or three but never an opinion.

Directive?

Err...something like..."if you play Tina Arena I will throttle you"...

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Rob181 said:

Cough....splutter...choke...gag...wheeze...

Now that's funny...

Err...something like..."if you play Tina Arena I will throttle you"...

Your a Banana bender so your automatically forgiven for a multitude of sins.

Where would we be without Queensland eh?

No dumping grounds for all our waste, no repository for all the Murray Darling river system's water that should feed the states below it(NSW/VIC/SA) in that nice friendly place called Cubby Station, no place for our nice friends in India to build a railway and a port that will bring untold joy to a few thousand Hasonites up at Gladstone and  separate the 'living coral reef' part of the Great Barrier Reef from the future 'dead bit'.

Tina is acceptable. She was on the stage at Splendour recently and everyone wondered who the hell was the chick with the big voice?

On 8/8/2017 at 9:42 PM, Luc said:

Certainly not losing the SOO for the 11th time in 12 years...

Nor somewhere that electricity,  rego, & just about anything else you would care to mention is significantly cheaper...

Tina is acceptable. She was on the stage at Splendour recently and everyone wondered who the hell was the chick with the big voice?

Yep...she has got one of those...can hold a note too & does some pretty good covers...

Good to hear from you big fella...hope that you & yours are happy & healthy...

Guest Muon N'

I'm surprised anyone would be surprised at this. Alcohol inhibits all senses and any conclusions drawn while under the influence can be suspect.

Meh...

Your a Banana bender so your automatically forgiven for a multitude of sins.

No dumping grounds for all our waste, no repository for all the Murray Darling river system's water that should feed the states below it(NSW/VIC/SA) in that nice friendly place called Cubby Station, no place for our nice friends in India to build a railway and a port that will bring untold joy to a few thousand Hasonites up at Gladstone and  separate the 'living coral reef' part of the Great Barrier Reef from the future 'dead bit'.

Tina is acceptable as long as you don't have to hear her talk about herself. She was on the stage at Splendour recently and everyone wondered who the hell was the chick with the big voice?

Fixed that one for you. Same applies to Kate Cebrano

On 8/8/2017 at 2:37 PM, evil c said:

We are all seasoned and impervious to ill effects from copious quantities of red - aren't we@djb ?
Although nothing impresses us ! emoji53.png

Well I just fall asleep while I still have guests...:hiccup:sorry:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I also think audio/music  preferences can change with alcohol. Its the only explanation i can give for getting a group of blokes  who ordinarily have varied opinions to largely prefer rolled off  and bass heavy  music at GTG.  It could be simply  because  the hearing loss due to alcohol is greatest  in the sub-treble region and gear that would ordinarily  tittilate  the senses, sounds thinner  to the  well lubricated gentry.

Could this mean that proponents Single Ended Triode amps ( as an example) simply drink too much alcohol? :D:love

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Tasso said:

I also think audio/music  preferences can change with alcohol. Its the only explanation i can give for getting a group of blokes  who ordinarily have varied opinions to largely prefer rolled off  and bass heavy  music at GTG.  It could be simply  because  the hearing loss due to alcohol is greatest  in the sub-treble region and gear that would ordinarily  tittilate  the senses, sounds thinner  to the  well lubricated gentry.

That pretty much explains why @djb requested Kamahl's Elephant song at the PMC presentation at CAV......after drinking half the beer that was meant for 25 people....:D (not to mention 10 sizes of pizza)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pulinap said:

That pretty much explains why @djb requested Kamahl's Elephant song at the PMC presentation at CAV......after drinking half the beer that was meant for 25 people....:D (not to mention 10 sizes of pizza)

How do you drink...10 sizes of beer...