FS: PS Audio P10 Regenerator/conditioner Silver AU oultets (relisted with price drop)

Item:  PS Audio P10 AU outlets - Silver
Price:  $4200
Item Condition: Good, see below and pics.
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
Extra Info:

PS Audio's top conditioner/regenerator
http://www.psaudio.com/products/p10-power-plant/

Better than P5 and P3, read this ... 
http://www.psaudio.com/forum/power-products/p10-or-p5/

As an indication, freight back to Sydney is $45 with eGo or $80ish (incl insurance) with TNT.  Other costs may be possible.

I bought it from another SNA member in Melbourne (menotu).  I have never actually used it because I decided to stay with power cords with US plugs. 

Still under warranty according to Magenta (AU distributor).

20170402_095602-1.jpg

20170402_100039-1.jpg

20170402_095943-1.jpg

Edited by dbastin

Hi Dale I am still interested 4K seems to be the recent sale price I think one went a few days ago with 10 outputs however just wanted to ask your year of manufacture and why does it have 9 outputs rather than 10 did they first come out with 9 and now are ten plus power in lead connection thanks Adam

53 minutes ago, Eagleeyes said:

Hi Dale I am still interested 4K seems to be the recent sale price I think one went a few days ago with 10 outputs however just wanted to ask your year of manufacture and why does it have 9 outputs rather than 10 did they first come out with 9 and now are ten plus power in lead connection thanks Adam

Think the US plugs are 10 and the Aussie ones are 9.

Guest scumbag

I didn't realise what a basket case our power supply was. Australia and India have the worst power supplys in the world. So much for being a 1st world country:

http://www.psaudio.com/perfectwave-p10-power-plant/

"Once we knew how big the P10 would have to be, the engineering department set to work creating a device with “serious overkill” capabilities. This meant calculating the maximum possible load and stress conditions the device might encounter anywhere in the world (with Australia and India or harshest known environments) and then designing the final product to be reliable with an additional margin of load and stress possibilities that exceeded 25% of its maximum."

GLWS.

14 hours ago, Eagleeyes said:

It is because the AUS/NZ sockets are slightly bigger for their 3 pin 240v plugs. Not enough room inside for the 10th receptacle. This is quite common.

Edited by groot

Those marks look worse in the photo than in person, but unfortunately they are shallow scratches.

The original owner said he purchased it in Oct 2014.

Sorry, I dont know about the output but I assume you are correct.

Edited by dbastin