WITHDRAWN OR RELISTED: Lenco GL75 TT Logic DATUM II arm, AT33anv price drop

Item: Lenco GL75 + logic DATUM II + AT33anv MC cart. 
Price: $900 plus shipping
Item Condition: Cosmetically Average, Sounds Great
Reason for selling: It's my 2nd Lenco and not being used much anymore. 
Payment Method: Local code or interstate PayPal. 
Extra Info:

Compact but heavy solid ply plinth, cleaned and lubed bearing, rebuilt motor with re-greased bearings, re-centred coils, reset nose screw and liberal damping applied to top plate and all necessary components damped as per Lenco Heaven online bible-site.  Comes with a reasonable ultimate cables silver series C4 phono cable. 

Cosmetically has a few scratches on the top plate but they were from the previous owner (who also drilled for the LOGIC DATUM II arm).  This arm was a mid to premium offering in the mid to late 80s and is a mid weight arm suitable to most carts. There has also been a repair to one of the tonearm wire clips,  but it is very tidy and has performed well for a couple of years now.  

I know it's cheesy to say that this Lenco has great bass and slam, but that's exactly what this does well. The AT33anv has unknown hours under its belt but still sparkles and has great clarity. This combo is the result of a few years of ownership and tweaking and does sound very good. I am only selling because I have another one, and that one is Black!  

Pictures:

IMAG1049.jpg

IMAG1050.jpg

IMAG1052.jpg

IMAG1056.jpg

IMAG1064.jpg

IMAG1061.jpg

IMAG1055.jpg

Edited by christosd
More information about arm and pricecdrop

5 minutes ago, rabidlistener said:

The Datum arm was very underated in its day. Used to have one fitted to a Logic Tempo Electronic TT. Nothing to do with Jelco I am afraid - they were designed and built in the UK. GLWS

Syrinx from memory.

Without diverting the thread if anyone has a Logic Gemini TT they no longer use  I would be an interested buyer. Be nice to own all three models they built

Edited by djb

I just got this thing sounding great as a combo it'll be a pity to wreck it. 

Price drop and I'll ship  for 900 plus shipping. 

If I don't get that in week or so,  I'll turn the really good motor and idler into a Ptp 6 monster and sell the plinth off and the arm in British eBay pounds sterling :)

• 3 weeks later...