SOLD: Custom Built Passive HDPlex Server with Linear PSU

SOLD

ELECTRICAL DISCLAIMER
This product has not been manufactured by a qualified individual or company, therefore contains electrical circuits that do not necessarily comply with Australian Standards. I understand that as the seller, I may be liable to repercussions in the event of equipment failure. By advertising and selling this product, as the seller I also agree that I am solely liable, and the publisher of this website takes no responsibility for any injury or death resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, any accident that may happen as a result of the failure of the product being sold. If in doubt, seek the services of a qualified electrician to inspect the product to ensure it is safe for use.

Item: Custom Built Passive HDPlex H5 Server with Linear PSU
Price: $1250
Item Condition: Very Good
Reason for selling: Too many servers
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Hardware: HDPLEX H5 Case, Gigabyte Motherboard, Core i3 CPU, 8gb Ram, 250gb M.2 SSD, 3tb Hard Drive, Sotm Pcie USB Card, Hdplex DC-ATX, Linear PSU incl choke and sikorel caps

Software: Licensed Windows Server 2012 or 2016, Jriver 23, Audiophile Optimiser 2.2. All software latest version and updatable.

Just plug in your favourite USB dac, install your driver and enjoy the music!

Prefer local sale but can arrange shipping

Pictures:

IMG_2379.JPG

IMG_2378.JPG

IMG_2377.JPG

Edited by Conch Blowa
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Fearsome Chook said:

It is illegal to sell the HDD with format-shifted copies of albums where you retain the albums or any other format-shifted version of them for yourself.

I'm not selling the music, I'm selling the hard drive with the server.

It may or may not have music left on it, thanks for your input chook :sarc:

• Like 1