STEREONET ACQUIRES AUDIOENZ AND EXPANDS TO NEW ZEALAND

1 hour ago, ilikecrumpets said:

Nice work :)

If you need a non sheep-shagging audio scribe over here consider this forumer an interested, and fairly experienced party :thumb:

Non sheep-shagger eh, then you'd be a Stewart Islander and no wonder your a scribe, as although similar to Tasmanians who sometimes bear the scare of the second head removal but more often than not have the extra toe thingy happening, over in Stewart island it's the extra finger thingy and that really helps on a keyboard especially for Ctl/Alt/Delete or any host of three key commands.

:thumb:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Luc said:

Non sheep-shagger eh, then you'd be a Stewart Islander and no wonder your a scribe, as although similar to Tasmanians who sometimes bear the scare of the second head removal but more often than not have the extra toe thingy happening, over in Stewart island it's the extra finger thingy and that really helps on a keyboard especially for Ctl/Alt/Delete or any host of three key commands.

:thumb:

Hahaha, nah - I'm not a Stewart Islander! I've been to  Bluff though, which must rate a close second on the woolly girlfriend scale.

FB_IMG_1494053526408.jpg

Edited by ilikecrumpets
Auto correct typo
  • Like 2

Kiwi in Melbourne since 2003. Congats to StereoNet. Still have copies of AudioEnz and Sounds. Great mags with informative articles (then). Interesting reading 1970 ads/reviews in them and the type of gear with pricing back then. Brought NZ made Lambert SP250's over with me and they still sound amazing.

Waits for the "sheepish" replies

Guys, our New Zealand friends are now part of our community.  It would be good to make them feel welcomed.  I worked for a period in their country in the 80's, and found them great people, intelligent, and somewhat more up with global trends than was happening in my industry in Australia.  I'm sure they have a lot to contribute here. 

• 2 weeks later...

On 8/11/2017 at 0:04 AM, ilikecrumpets said:

Very nice, I haven't received my validation email yet - or is my old Audioenz login still viable?

@ilikecrumpets Gazza, your old AudioEnz login will work. 

Well mine did anyhow.

Edited by Citroen

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I am wondering how to get an old audioenz review of the marantz cd6000 ose from the year 2001 I think. It looks like all old audioenz reviews are no longer on the internet. Does anyone know how I can get it, thanks.

Cheers

Steve