Ethernet cable and data point installer in Melbourne

Hi all

Looking for any recommended qualified installers for Cat 6 ethernet cable and data points, for a family member's 2 story home in South East Melbourne. It's a ~20 year old home.

They're looking for a couple of data points downstairs and a couple of points upstairs, that all run to the study downstairs.

Cheers

Sean

Pat - 0427 766 236.  He lives in the Frankston area and does plenty of this work.  I've used him many times in my own home and a couple of other properties without any issue.  A good price too.  He will make Cat 6 cables to the exact length you need, which is very handy.  He doesn't run a website, just FB -

https://www.facebook.com/PP-Electronic-Security-Installations-PL-171623332921963/

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Gary Russell rewired our house telephony (Melbourne) and cured internet dropouts.  We got him back to run an ethernet cable between rooms.  He is a Telstra approved contractor, reliable and does a good job (even cleans up when he has finished the job).  Email him on phonepoints@hotmail.com , I'd prefer not to post his phone number publicly but PM me if you want it.  

17 minutes ago, audiofeline said:

Gary Russell rewired our house telephony (Melbourne) and cured internet dropouts.  We got him back to run an ethernet cable between rooms.  He is a Telstra approved contractor, reliable and does a good job (even cleans up when he has finished the job).  Email him on phonepoints@hotmail.com , I'd prefer not to post his phone number publicly but PM me if you want it.  

Thanks Rob. Ended up going with an early recommendation I got from @rmpfyf via PM to do the job for the family member's house and the job was done really well with Cat 6 cable and data points throughout.

It's good for others in the Melbourne area that come across this thread in the future, to have a couple recommended options to choose from, so I have no doubt this will help others that read this thread.

Cheers again

2 hours ago, Sean84 said:

Thanks Rob. Ended up going with an early recommendation I got from @rmpfyf via PM to do the job for the family member's house and the job was done really well with Cat 6 cable and data points throughout.

It's good for others in the Melbourne area that come across this thread in the future, to have a couple recommended options to choose from, so I have no doubt this will help others that read this thread.

Cheers again

Good to hear all went well, I know I found the topic late.  I agree, it's good to be able to share recommendations. 

• Like 1