Sign in to follow this  
Roland P.

G'day all

Hi all,

Another keen HiFi enthusiast from Melbourne here. I have been a StereoNET member for a while now, planning to be a bit more active on the forum going forward.

Cheers,

Roland

I posted an ad a few days ago and according to the system it is still pending approval. Is there a StereoNET help desk or admin person here whom I can speak with about it? Thanks in advance for your guidance.

rantan   
3 minutes ago, Roland P. said:

I posted an ad a few days ago and according to the system it is still pending approval. Is there a StereoNET help desk or admin person here whom I can speak with about it? Thanks in advance for your guidance.

Nope. You just need to make some contributions to the community before you can list items for sale

23 hours ago, rantan said:

Nope. You just need to make some contributions to the community before you can list items for sale

Many thanks for your response. What does 'some contributions' actually mean? I understand the system did allow me to post an ad, however, it has not been approved by the admin yet.

Noum   

More posts, getting into discussion with others on audio stuff will be contribution :)

Post count I think, just how it works.

Welcome, Roland :thumb:

wen   

keeps the scammers away, they don't like to discuss, it takes too long, enjoy the site