Item: Rogers LS7 Speakers
Price: $530
Item Condition: Excellent for their age check out the photos, drivers and tweeters are excellent too.
Reason for selling: Making room for beasts
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Just when you guys thought I couldn't possibly have more speakers for sale well BOOM here I am again these are one of my favourites classic British sound, excellent workmanship on these they have been babied looked after as good speakers should be the stands under them are included if you want to research them Google will be your friend there are heaps of threads on these.

Pictures:

IMG_1825.JPG

IMG_1826.JPG

IMG_1827.JPG

IMG_1828.JPG

IMG_1829.JPG

IMG_1832.JPG

IMG_1833.JPG

IMG_1834.JPG

IMG_1837.JPG

IMG_1838.JPG

IMG_1839.JPG

IMG_1840.JPG

Edited by BATMAQN
Photos
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, Runaway said:

I've found putting too high a price on this site usually kills an ad there is plenty of choice on here and lets face it it's a community isn't it?

• Like 11

1 hour ago, rantan said:

I would dearly love to buy these and the Paradigms as well but I just don't have any space in which to put them:(

Tell me about it :wacko:

Part of my addition to vintage HI Fi is researching great components from the past. I've come up a little short on these in regards to not finding a concise spec's sheet. I have all the details on construction, components handling ect but nothing on physical size or weight, I am a potential buyer and thought other buyers may be interested.

do you have the boxes Duckman? 

Got to be fast hehe. These are the last of the Traditional domestic Rogers. After this, the TI's Came out and of course, the LS2's,LS4's and LS6's went to Metal dome tweeters and Bi-Wiring.

Absolute steal of a price.

Edited by Wimbo
  • Like 1

I had a pair of these years back. A bit ungainly looking sitting on stands due to their size ( but that was more to do with the stands I had them on), but they're a sweet sounding pair of speakers, for sure.

• Like 1