FS: Epos Elan 30 Speakers - Cheap for quick sale!

SOLD

Item: Epos Elan 30 speakers
Price: $400
Item Condition: Very good
Reason for selling: Upgraded
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, bank transfer

Extra Info: Pick up only
Pictures: See below

For sale are my Epos Elan 30 speakers. These are in very good condition, but I do not have boxes or packaging so they are for pick up only. The speakers can take standard spikes, but do not come with them - I was using adhesive feet on my hardwood floors. The biwire links are Kimber wire and sound much better than standard links. They also come with foam bungs to tune the bass, and the grilles as shown in the pictures.

These are excellent speakers. I have used them in my living room system for the last few years and had no plans to replace them until my wife spotted some "designer" speakers whose appearance she preferred. They are dynamic, colourful, fast, with deep, tight bass and surprisingly sensitive, and can be driven by relatively low powered amplifiers. Do not assume from my price that these are budget speakers - the RRP was well over $2000.

I am offering the speakers at a very good price for quick purchase and collection. I will sell to the first person to agree to pick them up before friday.

P6190004.jpg

P6190015_1.jpg

P6190016_1.jpg

P6190017_1.jpg

P6190009.jpg

P6190011.jpg

Sorry, I'm not shipping at this price. I don't have the boxes and it would be too much effort. I am listing them cheaply for a fast sale and pick up because the wife wants them out of the house.

• Like 3