VAF, Marc Rushton & The Rocky Mountain System. Thursday this week (22nd)

VAF

A Short Notice private get-together for StereoNet and DTV community.

Hang out at VAF, with Marc Ruston (founder of StereoNet & owner of DTV), Philip Vafiadis (founder of VAF), and what we are calling the Rocky Mountain System. Come see for the first time in Australia, the VAF Rocky Mountain System which was first presented to aclaim at the Rocky Mountains Audio Fest in the US.

Listen, mingle, relax. Food and drinks on us.  Quality vinyl & CD's welcome. Simon Wilde will also join us. Those who know Simon will respect him for his humble nature, and his wonderful legacy in designing high-end loudspeakers.

So what is the VAF Rocky Mountain System? Well, take our legendary flagship Signature i93 loudspeakers, add the worlds best FIR filtering and three amplifiers per speaker - then lean back in awe. Totally pure music.

**UPDATE ! 19/6/2017.  - Allan Langford, DEQX guru and lead designer will be joining us on Thursday evening to answer all your questions on the worlds leading FIR filtering system! ** Hope you can make it!

Date: Thursday 22nd (That's Thursday this week!)

Time: 5:30PM for 6PM

Where: VAF, 52 North Tce, Kent Town, 5067 SA.

RSVP here in this forum, or email to vaf@vaf.com.au 

cheers,

Philip

Edited by VAF
Update, Allan Langford now attending event.
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, frankn said:

May I join you for the recital?  Thank you. Frank

Absolutely, you are most welcome! See you on Thursday.

Philip

• Administrator

Hope to see, and meet (some of you for the first time) at this short notice GTG at VAF this week.

Thanks to Phil and Simon for organising and opening their doors once again to our readership.

2 minutes ago, Marc said:

Hope to see, and meet (some of you for the first time) at this short notice GTG at VAF this week.

Thanks to Phil and Simon for organising and opening their doors once again to our readership.

Thanks Marc,

StereoNet wouldn't exist if it wasn't for you. It's a great audio community and VAF is keen to support it. Icing on the cake that you can join us for this VAF GTG with som of the local StereoNet community.

Cheers,

Philip

• Like 1

Hi Guys and Gals,

in case you missed the edit on the first post. Allan Langford from Deqx is making a special trip to attend the event on Thursday to help demonstrate the same system he displayed at the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest. This is a great opportunity to speak with him regarding all things in the active digital world!

Looking forward to seeing you all here (if you're not going to the footy!). - BTW, promise I'll have the game on a screen here when it starts :D

Cheers!

Simon  

• Like 2

What about us poor Victorians, when do we get ago huh?

:thumb:

You're usually too stricken with man flu to show up at any events anyway! [emoji10]

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Joz

you don't need a passport to visit SA.  Just leave your fly-riddled fruit at the border, that is all.

Grumpy

there is more than one room at VAF, and I doubt the Crows will be playing on the Rocky Mountain High VAF's.

(I wonder whether John Denver will feature on that night's playlist?).

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, LogicprObe said:

This would be a good thing.

Certainly would be :love
Couldn't think of a better way to burn a Thursday