WITHDRAWN OR RELISTED: FS: Darren69's system (well, most of it)

Item: Darren69's system (well, most of it)
Price: $20,000.00 firm
Item Condition: Very good.
Reason for selling: Debt reduction leading to active Meridian speaker ownership/simplification.
Payment Method: Acc transfer. No lay buy-instalments on offer for this sale.
Extra Info:

Everything pictured below except the telly (I know how some of you like it), the PVR's and the Meridian CDP. Pics of kids/grandkids also not for sale.

Bespoke shelving with cooling fans/sensor incorporated for monoblocks. 1840W x 650H x 600D

Parasound JC1 monoblocks and JC2 pre amp. Pre amp remote included- http://www.parasound.com/products.php

Studio Connections XLR IC's throughout, Nordost Valhalla speaker cables.

Power cables are mix of Studio Connections, Isotek and RK Cable. All AU plugs.

Isotek Evo 3 Aquarius power filter, AU plugs.- http://www.isoteksystems.com/products/performance/evo3-aquarius/

Focal 1038 Be's in 'basalt'- https://www.focal.com/en/home-audio/high-fidelity-speakers/electra-1000-be-2/floorstanding-speakers/electra-1038-be

Adelaide Speakers twin sub woofers with Tasmanian Blackwood face veneer in artisan cabinets, 12 in Dayton drivers driven by one 500W Dayton plate amp each.

Sub cables are Canare (cant remember if they are 3 or 4m) split by Audioquest Y-splitter.

Acoustic Solution tube traps in black.

Queries regarding splitting off of components for separate sale  will not be answered, nor will I 'remember you if I do go that way'. Nothing personal, it's just that my brain...well...wont.

I have done the maths and believe the price is good, therefore firm.

I have Parasound packaging.  All strictly pick up only. More info can be found in my thread-

Images-

Front end components exc CDP/telly/PVR's.

IMG_6769.thumb.JPG.bf24b8be52eaa89c85900b571494e3f9.JPG

IMAG2971.thumb.jpg.0f12c436ab0f6b77741360bcb3151905.jpg

Will throw in Bass Trap Bhudda for free.

Thanks for looking, PM if you have the funds and are interested.

Edited by Darren69
  • Like 10

Wowsers.  I've followed your system thread as you've lovingly put this all together - GLWTS.  So much of the hard work has already been done for the future purchaser...

Edited by Kaynin
  • Like 4

Just now, mattjtaylor2809 said:

If you don't sell this as a job lot I maybe interested in your hi-fi rack; could you dissemble for transport?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not splitting the system up at this stage mate.

• Like 2

@Capone it will be soon, the way this year is going. :)

@caminperth I like to chuck it out to the fates and see what happens. If it doesn't shift, maybe some 803D3's but I am really smitten by high end Meridian at the moment. It is good and I mean, really good. It somehow manages to be your Mums best cooking served up at The Blue Duck restaurant. Familiar but still top end.

@Bonecrusher  the monitors are amazing but different to the Focals. I prefer the Beryllium tweeter of the Focals but they don't immerse you in sound like the big monitors DÁppolito design do. As usual, a matter of taste and I like both versions. My biggest problem is the size of my room and yes, what you suggest might be easier, looking for a bigger listening room but no one likes moving Brother. :D

@ZOOTYtooty  I already look back at piccies of what I had up to this stage and want the gear back, haha!! Very tragic. I can understand how one of my good friends never sells anything.

Edited by Darren69
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Darren69 said:

Very noice. I guess you can start with a stereo pair driven straight from your M CD player (and could probably be satisfied forever, or), then go from there when you get the urge to play.

30 minutes ago, Darren69 said:

but you know the old saying about making plans...

You only make them for Nigel?

Cheers,

Jason.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, koputai said:

Big move Daz. I'm interested as to which way you're thinking of going with DSP's.

A stereo pair?

A processor as well?

Trifield?

Any subs?

Cheers,

Jason.

Sorry, just realised I only half answered you with the speaker link.

Processor? No, feed straight from the 808.3i which will be the pre as well.

Trifield? I don't know what that is.

Subs- will be suck it and see. I love my subs and was going to keep them but have include as part of the deal and to be honest, the system goes better with them. I know I should be only worrying about the bucks but I feel the next owner (if one comes up) should get the holistic system for his/her enjoyment. It is an exceptional rig, if I don't say so myself. I haven't done many things right in life but I think this has been one of the rare occasions where I have, haha. Eventually.