WITHDRAWN OR RELISTED: FS: JBL Horn speakers

Item: JBL Horn speakers
Price: $2500
Item Condition:Used
Reason for selling:Making space More to come!!!
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:These are the pinnacle of JBL cinema sound! The 4732 are used in most of the top end cinemas around the world. Here I have 3 sets of Horn flares, two have the 4 JBL Midrange drivers and crossover and sound mindbogglingly good. 

Actual picture will follow, but the horns are in excellent condition. These can be coupled with any bass cabs to give you the ultimate home theatre experience and for pennies on the pound...
 https://www.adorama.com/jbl4732mhf.html

https://www.jblpro.com/ProductAttachments/SS4732_0509.pdf

Pictures: It's three of the tweeter Horns (One tweeter fitted, but very easy to buy spares), Three Mid Horns, two with drivers (eight) and brackets. I do have a single bass cabinet. PM for price.

Picture two shows a possible Home cinema installation with the smaller version.

4732_front_z.jpg

Image result for jbl pro cinema

Edited by ZOOTYtooty
new info
  • Like 5

Drool worthy

So there is 3 tweeter flares with 1 tweeter driver among them

and 3 mid woofer flares with 4 off drivers for 2 flares + passive bandpass X over for ? mid speakers

optional bass speaker.

Any brackets or other hardware included like stands for the flares ?

2 minutes ago, 125dBmonster said:

Drool worthy

So there is 3 tweeter flares with 1 tweeter driver among them

and 3 mid woofer flares with 4 off drivers for 2 flares + passive bandpass X over for ? mid speakers

optional bass speaker.

Any brackets or other hardware included like stands for the flares ?

Yes, three tweeter flares, one tweeter (I'll list the number tomorrow, they are very easy to buy).

Three Midrange flares with the stands, two of them have all their drivers! (One is a spare flare.)

They include the time aligned crossovers for the four mid drivers in the two complete sets, which I'll attempt to photograph in the morning, but they are massive crossovers!

7 hours ago, joepet66 said:

how  old  is  this  setup ?How is  the  quality  for  2  channel  hifi  ?

These were in the Roxy studios in Sydney, they were installed in  the mid 2000's. When running the mid horns, I've been stunned by the presence they have, they place you "right there"! On a 10w tube single ended amp, these will probably blow most mega buck speakers out of the water in the vital 200-1500Hz range. Add a couple of nice subs and an extra tweeter and these will blow you away!

• Like 1