FS: Dynaudio Confidence C1 II and Stand 6

SOLD

Item:

Dynaudio Confidence C1 II (Black)

Dynaudio Stand 6 with C1 adapter plate (Black)
Price:

Speakers $5500

Stands $500
Item Condition: Immaculate
Reason for selling: Funds; downgrading to active LS50 setup 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD

Pictures:

IMG_20170327_071435_1400x1050.jpg.dd183ac0a27a6d0d10ac8873a55d8f3f.jpg

IMG_20170408_125522.thumb.jpg.6a4efcce222e513ea86e1f4985346908.jpg

IMG_20170408_125618.thumb.jpg.61ef32b27ae330e19de6ff98f0c9f50a.jpg

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, buddyev said:

@Sirmorebeer, @Telecine, @Sir Sanders Zingmore

Thank youse all for your kind thoughts.

Alas, it's pick up only and way too far to drive - even for such lovely speakers.

Surely fellow SNAer in WA can help?  Isn't what this community is for? How much to pack and send? They don't  look too big to me. Hell, I will chip in and bring a few bottles of red when they are in your man cave. :hiccupHow's that for incentive? ;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sirmorebeer said:

How much to pack and send?

personally i would never ever trust Pack and Send they destroyed the JBL 200 PASS speakers i purchased off the forum and that was only from Sydney to Bathurst and then there insurance ripped me off so i have smashed giant boxes taking up half my house worth $1 -so be very careful -bunch of crooks

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, speedgod66 said:

personally i would never ever trust Pack and Send they destroyed the JBL 200 PASS speakers i purchased off the forum and that was only from Sydney to Bathurst and then there insurance ripped me off so i have smashed giant boxes taking up half my house worth $1 -so be very careful -bunch of crooks

Problem with them is they are a franchise....just pot luck if the owners are good or morons.

Had both a very positive and a very negative experience with different franchisees.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, speedgod66 said:

Wow, did you (or whoever sent it) take out their insurance?

4 hours ago, MarkT said:

Problem with them is they are a franchise....just pot luck if the owners are good or morons.

Had both a very positive and a very negative experience with different franchisees.

It seems like the ones in Adelaide are staffed/owned by obsolete robots with faulty wiring. I would never ,ever trust them to pack anything valuable,but as you say it is just the luck of the draw.

Agree re: Pack N Send - I had something sent from Sydney to Melb - shocking packing effort - an oversized old printer box stuffed with broken bits of polystyrene. They had even stuck tape on the product to stabilise it in the box, which left a sticky residue on the product. All for $250!

Complaints were ignored.

See pics below:

IMG_8056 2.JPG

IMG_7854.JPG

On 28 May 2017 at 4:54 PM, speedgod66 said:

I too have had similar experiences and would not use them again, ever.

On 5/29/2017 at 9:47 PM, Unsound said:

Agree re: Pack N Send - I had something sent from Sydney to Melb - shocking packing effort - an oversized old printer box stuffed with broken bits of polystyrene. They had even stuck tape on the product to stabilise it in the box, which left a sticky residue on the product. All for $250!

Complaints were ignored.

Yep when the pallet came out of the TNT sensitive freight truck my system went into nervous shock I am sure a WW 2 airborne glider shot down on D DAY would have done it better! So back to these magnificent Dynaudio C1 s you lucky Perth locals win again - They truly look like they would make beautiful music - I think I need to move to Perth its the Dynaudio heaven -all the good pairs are there:thumb: