FS: PHONO STAGE, EINSTEIN Little Big Phono preamp

Item:        Einstein The little big phono preamp
Price:       $2850 neg.
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: tube phono
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Bought new and used for less than a year. The Einstein little phono is a minimal design mc phono stage.  Fully dual mono fully discrete phono preamp with 68db gain with separate power supply.  A stunning musical and easy to use and match phono stage.

New Retail for $4,895.

Einstein the Little Big Phono preamp. Some info:

http://www.dagogo.com/einstein-audio-the-little-big-phono-preamplifier-review

http://www.audioheaven.com.au/the-little-big-phono

http://www.theaudiobeat.com/news/einstein_phono.htm

Little brother of the highly regarded and reviewed Einstein Turntable's Choice phono preamp.

http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?2437-The-Turntable-s-Choice-Phono-Stage-from-Einstein-Audio

Technical Specifications

• Gain 68 dB (2500 fold)
  • Signal to noise ratio 77 dB
  • THD 0.18%
  • RIAA passive
  • Input impedance variable
  • Output impedance 50 ohms
  • Output voltage 5 V
  • Weight 2 kg

Come with 150ohm loading plug. Original packaging and manual.

Pictures:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Thanks I'm still interested, I just want to know, if I want to say insert 100ohm RCA plugs, is it one in each box, is that right!!

Just wan't to make sure!!

on my unit, the TT, plugs in the rear, left and right, then there are outputs, connected to the Valve amp, with two RCA's to load, for cartridge, loading:

I have searched the web, to see how this sets up, but no info!!

My set up is TT outputs, cardas, that plug into, left and right, then a pair of RCA cables, to attached to amp, with RCA loading, all at the rear, do I need two sets of RCA interconnects, or with the above??

I have three sets of loading plugs, 1. 50ohms, 2. 70. ohms, and 100 ohms, but am not totally satisfied, looking at 80 ohms, 120 0hms, and 150 ohms, cant seem to find the sweet spot, bugger!!

Friend

If the unit is still for sale, I wish to buy!!, however my investments, don't mature until, the 13th June, can you wait this long for a sale??

I can send a deposit, in the mean time!!

Just name a price, for a deposit??

and can you supply the above loading plugs??

I know, this is not what you would prefer, but I have money tied up!!

Many Thanks

David Spry

Mollymook

NSW

Is it still for sale??

• Like 1

Yes it's still for sale.

There are 2 inputs in each of the preamp (where the grounding is) Plug the tonearm cable 1 per channel to each of the phono input.  The loading plug goes into the other input.

There is only one output (RCA) per channel from each of the pre. It's dual mono. And plug that into line stage of your preamp.

What cartridge are u using? As I mention before the cart I used was Phasemation pp1000, 0.29mv and 4ohm. I prefer no loading at all but 150ohm also works. 

The unit comes with 150 ohm loading plugs. I will check with the distributor about the other loading plugs. I will also find out if there is a cost involve.

Thanks I'm still interested, I just want to know, if I want to say insert 100ohm RCA plugs, is it one in each box, is that right!!
Just wan't to make sure!!
on my unit, the TT, plugs in the rear, left and right, then there are outputs, connected to the Valve amp, with two RCA's to load, for cartridge, loading:
I have searched the web, to see how this sets up, but no info!!
My set up is TT outputs, cardas, that plug into, left and right, then a pair of RCA cables, to attached to amp, with RCA loading, all at the rear, do I need two sets of RCA interconnects, or with the above??
I have three sets of loading plugs, 1. 50ohms, 2. 70. ohms, and 100 ohms, but am not totally satisfied, looking at 80 ohms, 120 0hms, and 150 ohms, cant seem to find the sweet spot, bugger!!
Friend
If the unit is still for sale, I wish to buy!!, however my investments, don't mature until, the 13th June, can you wait this long for a sale??
I can send a deposit, in the mean time!!
Just name a price, for a deposit??
and can you supply the above loading plugs??
I know, this is not what you would prefer, but I have money tied up!!
Many Thanks
David Spry
Mollymook
NSW
Is it still for sale??

Dude, I suggest you remove your number, that way the spammers and scammers won't get a hold of it. This conversation would be better suited as pms.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hello friend

I need more time to sort, out my finances, If your unit is still for sale in a month, will buy, big time!!, Now worries I can afford, it but have many bills, to pay, before, my investments mature, which I thought was this month!!, but till next month, sorry!!. If I was to buy, I have to give my bank 30 days notice!!

But if the above is still available, in July, will buy!!

I'm very sorry, for the above, I panicked when I seen the add, and wanted it, with out doing my home work!!, as good quality stuff, last a few hours, on this site!!, it seems you have to be at your PC, 24/7, to get what you want!!

Hoping you understand

Regards

David

• 4 weeks later...