far-infrared element anion ore stickers

:)

So what are people saying about them?

"Wow! Wow! Wow!…felt like I had another 2 Torus subs thrown into the room. Bass has so much air and smoothness…not even a hint of harshness. Sound stage, clarity and imaging is indescribable. Sooo much more depth, height and width…and I’m only up to the transport!
I have not heard music like this with all the $100k upgrades, compared to this level of improvement

http://recordclean.com.au/telos-quantum-x2-stickers.html

sticker.jpg

stickerq.jpg

Stop the press!

"...I can’t believe what I’m hearing! This is incredible!"

Quantum X10 Blue Stickers contain Yttrium(III) Oxide, Holmium(III) Oxide, Lanthanum(III) Oxide and Dysprosium(III) Oxide, four rare earth minerals. Together with the six original compounds in the red Quantum Stickers, the ten elements form the new Quantum X10 Blue Stickers!

http://recordclean.com.au/4/24324/40402.html

I've already cracked open my Chord DAC and drowned it in these amazeballs stickers. Manufacturer was very encouraging and said warranty would not be voided by taking Hugo apart

Edited by gideon228
  • Like 1

Guest guru

If you are coming to the hifi show in July you can hear a complete AN system including cables treated with them and all of the other Telos devices including the cd demagnetiser, grounding system, speaker cable lifters, resonators and red and blue stickers. I use them all and resell them so pinch of salt required.

1 hour ago, guru said:

If you are coming to the hifi show in July you can hear a complete AN system including cables treated with them and all of the other Telos devices including the cd demagnetiser, grounding system, speaker cable lifters, resonators and red and blue stickers. I use them all and resell them so pinch of salt required.

I so hope you're taking the piss...

Guest guru
1 hour ago, Gruffnutz said:

I so hope you're taking the piss...

Why would I piss in your pocket? I said I use them, I didn't say anything about what they do, that would be unethical. The thing about Telos is you get to try it before you buy it so no harm done if you can't hear a difference.

Guest guru
2 hours ago, Sir Sanders Zingmore said:

I hear that bybees sound even better with a few of these stuck on 

No idea, never tried bybees so I think I'll leave it to others who have listened to them. 

• Volunteer
18 minutes ago, guru said:

No idea, never tried bybees so I think I'll leave it to others who have listened to them. 

I have. They made no difference whatsoever. 

So possibly I'm deaf and your cable challenge poses no threat at all  to my wallet :)

Edited by Sir Sanders Zingmore
  • Like 1

Guest guru
3 minutes ago, Sir Sanders Zingmore said:

I have. They made no difference whatsoever. 

So possibly I'm deaf and your cable challenge poses no threat at all  to my wallet :)

No challenge and your wallets rectum remains intact. Mine finds constant delight in releasing moths.

Guest guru
1 hour ago, Sir Sanders Zingmore said:

My wallet's rectum thanks you. 

I can't actually believe I wrote that ......

Who knows, there may be a whole new career in children's storytelling just waiting for you.  The next j k Rowling .....

and then you will be able to buy those new power cords.....

Edited by guru

Science people. Where is it?

What's the effective range of these stickers? Are they all the same? Looking at the first picture, you have, what appears to be, the same sticker on all components. If they all have the same working range, there's either going to be areas of massive overlap (and you would conclude, increased interaction) around all the clustered, small components or areas of limited interaction on the ICs and relays. If the former, then component layout will have a huge effect on sound, if the latter then where do you place the sticker on larger components to get the most benefit?

What about double-sided PCBs - what's the 'working' depth of these stickers. Will you get too much of a good thing? Are they directional - if you have a sticker on either side of a PCB do they cancel out?

As already stated, a fool and his/her money...

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Cafad said:

And I bet her feet sound amazing!

I just asked her about them, and she said that the socks make her feet warmer than regular socks 

But she hasn't heard a peep of sound from them 

Hmmm She may be on to something 

3 minutes ago, Full Range said:

I just asked her about them, and she said that the socks make her feet warmer than regular socks 

But she hasn't heard a peep of sound from them 

Hmmm She may be on to something 

Are they just plain socks?  They don't have a power source or anything?

1 minute ago, Cafad said:

Are they just plain socks?  They don't have a power source or anything?

Yes just regular socks with some stuff impregnated or woven in them 

Find them on EBay if you search for infrared socks 

Just now, Full Range said:

Yes just regular socks with some stuff impregnated or woven in them 

Find them on EBay if you search for infrared socks 

Thank you very much good sir, you have just solved this riddle for me.

The Quantum X2 stickers (and their extremely poorly worded marketing twaddle) do indeed use the same technology as infrared arthritis socks.

I should probably have a try at explaining that, but I'm going to have dinner first, delving into pseudo-scientific marketing claptrap on an empty stomach makes me nauseous. 

• Like 1