FS: Campfire Andromeda

Item: Campfire Andromeda IEM
Price: $1150 (With donation to website)
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Need money for new car. Up for sale is the flagship Andromeda from Campfire with Litz cable. 5 BA design and absolutely stunning sound. Very sensitive IEM so you will need a good source. Listening to some FLACs with the mojo was the endgame for me but it has since been relegated to being used at work with Spotify so not really being used properly. There are some small surface marks on the body of the IEM from where it rubbed against each other when I put it back into the case. Cosmetic marks only and in no way detracts from the performance, which is immense. Rarely up for sale in Australia and sold very quickly on international HiFi websites. Will come with original receipt (Bought locally in Australia so you will get Australian warranty), genuine leather case, and all the genuine tips minus the pair that I've been using. Grab yourself a bargain and find out what endgame IEM sounds like

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Pictures:

Andromeda.jpg

Edited by tony.lee
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Jsgraha said:

This is, without a doubt, one of the best IEM.

I love mine.

GLWTS

Haha thank you, yeh they are absolute beasts as you no doubt know. I'm not a hardcore audiophile but one of those rare times where you literally get goosebumps the first time you listen with the proper gear and source. Unfortunately, new toy beckons! 

46 minutes ago, Saxon Hall said:

How would you use these? Would you need to get a new moulding done to suit your ears. I thought that was how IEMs worked?

Those would be custom IEMs. These are universal IEMs where you use them with comply tips that suit your ears. No custom moulding needed :D

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, dolphy said:

How would these compare to the Shure SE846?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I havent heard the Shures but I have an IE800 which often gets compared to the Shures (even those they are BA vs dynamic driver) and Andromeda is on a different league. The clarity and imaging is really something else. Im no analytical listener usually but when I play lossless files, I tend to sit there and pick out different sounds that I havent heard before instead of just enjoying the music haha

• 1 year later...