Item: 3-4000 cds 
Price: 600 
Item Condition:various 
Reason for selling:taking up space 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash COD Only
Extra Info:popular and obscure all genres 

Someone who has the time to go through and sort them out stands to make a lot of money. I just want them gone 

Pictures:

20170515_182834.jpg

20170515_182828.jpg

20170426_170307.jpg

Popped around last night and checked them out, the value seems incredible when looking at all the boxes.

I just couldn't face the bride bringing them all home.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, joz said:

Popped around last night and checked them out, the value seems incredible when looking at all the boxes.

I just couldn't face the bride bringing them all home.

Mate you've gotta get your priority's wrong

• Like 1

I keep looking at your 'little video' above on your logo, talking about priorities -

I still can't remember my disbelief when I first saw that crazy man doing that 2 wheel drift at god knows how many hundred kph and stayed upright - then repeated it all day!  And this was when the bikes where just manageable in a straight line and under brakes ....

• Like 1

I remember seeing Mike Doohan doing something like this down at the Island but an even crazier stunt - a drift around a corner at maybe a 30* angle and accelerating with the front tyre just touching the road occasionally and causing the whole bike to shake it's head - unbelievable control and 'balls od steel' into the bargain - I nearly 'shat myself' just watching - Kevin Swantz (?) used to do similar lunatic stunts - maybe these super talents just get bored with 'normal' racing and add some spice to it - I was once on one of those HYabusa things (as a passenger) doing between 4 and 5 km a minute up towards Kalide in Qld (big wide smooth road for over 50 km - local race track) - I'm a real speed junkie but this was insane

All set to watch the French Moto GP, starting in a few minutes - pity about the damn adds

Nothing to do with the OP buk Cds - sorry.

• Like 2