For Sale: Duntech Viscount D200 Speakers

Item: Duntech Viscount D200 Speakers
Price: $1200
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Change in family situation
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: 

Purchased from Reg Mills Stereo (Brisbane)
Original retail price: $3,800
Condition - Sonic: 10/10, Aesthestic: 9/10 (one tiny hole in speaker cloth and one small scratch on top)
Speakers: 2 x 6" bass/mid and 1 x 1” tweeter in D’Appolito configuration
Excellent detailed sound.
Would suit good quality 40 watt+ amplifier
Selling due to change of family situation.
Happy to demonstrate with your favourite music, and a good yarn about all things quality audio.

Pictures:

FullSizeRender-1.jpg

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

• Like 1

I'm slightly amazed that the system even lets you do that? It sounds like a problem waiting to happen. I wonder what @TonyM does then.. since it only presents one username to pick from when you type it. I guess he may have changed it already huh... *I'm a bit slow*. 

Edited by treuben

9 hours ago, treuben said:

I'm slightly amazed that the system even lets you do that? It sounds like a problem waiting to happen. I wonder what @TonyM does then.. since it only presents one username to pick from when you type it. I guess he may have changed it already huh... *I'm a bit slow*. 

The other Tony M has a space.

• Like 1

Guest jakeyb77
On 20/05/2017 at 9:37 AM, Sub Sonic said:

The other Tony M has a space.

Space for more NS-1000's ?  Hehe 

Thanks Tony - that's great!  Welcome to SNA - hope it's a long and happy association. 

Lovely speakers BTW.  You won't need any luck to sell them so I wish you a speedy and mutually beneficial transaction.:thumb:

Guest jakeyb77
2 hours ago, Tony413 said:

Hi all - I'm a new user and was unaware there was an existing member Tony M. Handle now changed to Tony413. Cheers, Tony.

Welcome mate... I'm sure they were just having a lend. :thumb:

I have the full height floor standing version of these Dunnies. Apparently mine are rather rare, indeed, good luck if you can find a photo in the ether.

They are a beautiful sounding speaker, and the original recommended price, as noted is pretty accurate. The sale price is a bargain. These things go forever. Mine are around 25 years old minimum.

Billy.

• Like 1

I have the full height floor standing version of these Dunnies. Apparently mine are rather rare, indeed, good luck if you can find a photo in the ether.
They are a beautiful sounding speaker, and the original recommended price, as noted is pretty accurate. The sale price is a bargain. These things go forever. Mine are around 25 years old minimum.
Billy.

I have the Crown Prince so does that mean that we're all Dunnie Boys? Ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Zen Mister said:

Billy.

According to the brochure I've got, there were 2 floor standing speakers in this line.

The D400 Regent, and the D300 Baron. Can post pics if you like.