WTB Sansui AU-919

tcliffo1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, tcliffo1 said:

Yes am interested :)

Just sent you a message thank you.

Beware. 

It is a stock photo from somewhere on the internet and as @Peter-C says. The new 1 post member magically appears with your desired item

I wouldn't, but if you like a risk................

@rachiezyyy  I'm in like Flynn with this one.  Any chance you could bring it round to my place for a trial?  I'm in NSW too not that far from you I think and I'll pay some cash of course.

I'm at 351 Cleveland St , Fordsruleok. You can ring me on (02) 6060-842

Is this the later model with 9 DACs in it? Can you connect FLACs to it? Do have the lid for it?

Look forward to hearing/seeing you soon:thumb:

N.B. Just how dusty is it BTW?

• Like 2

Marc's in Munich @skippy124  John, but I think the OP is long gone.

I too wonder if he's the guy on eBay and Gumtree that advertises this stuff on a regular basis.

Like, none of us are going to be sucked in but the guys on the edges who wonder : Is this a good deal? I might just wade in and see how I go, Sansui is rare stuff, I might make a motza out of this eventually.:)

Only to be bought up short.

On 5/14/2017 at 9:54 PM, Luc said:

@rachiezyyy  I'm in like Flynn with this one.  Any chance you could bring it round to my place for a trial?  I'm in NSW too not that far from you I think and I'll pay some cash of course.

I'm at 351 Cleveland St , Fordsruleok. You can ring me on (02) 6060-842

Is this the later model with 9 DACs in it? Can you connect FLACs to it? Do have the lid for it?

Look forward to hearing/seeing you soon:thumb:

N.B. Just how dusty is it BTW?

i had this user PM me ref a WTB phono thread i started - "i have a brand new rega fono MM that we aren't going to have the need for sitting at home"

i feed him the line that i'm waiting for a job offer to formalise before further stereo spending (which is true). tonight i thought i'd check his profile and found this thread.... 

my innocence is has been shaken 

• Like 1

Marc's in Munich [mention=113123]skippy124[/mention]  John, but I think the OP is long gone.
I too wonder if he's the guy on eBay and Gumtree that advertises this stuff on a regular basis.

Like, none of us are going to be sucked in but the guys on the edges who wonder : Is this a good deal? I might just wade in and see how I go, Sansui is rare stuff, I might make a motza out of this eventually.[emoji4]

Only to be bought up short.

Absolute guarantee they are the scammer from gumtree. Same name. Address in the middle of nowhere.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Guest Hensa
Bump [emoji4]

What about the post from Boxersharp? Or is that also a scam? Might be worth following up at least?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk