FS: Oppo BDP-93 3D Blu-Ray Disc Player (With Region Free & Zone Select Hardware Modification)

SOLD

Item: Oppo BDP-93 3D Blu-Ray Disc Player (With Region Free & Zone Select Hardware Modification)
Price: $450 ono
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Not being used
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

The BDP-93 is a 3D-capable Blu-ray player offering excellent video quality, capable of universal disc playback with both DVD-Audio and SACD included. As described in the title the BDP-93 comes with the Region Free & Zone Select Hardware Modification.

I purchased it from new with plans to play more CD’s and SACD’s on a quality player however I found myself not using it very much choosing to stream high quality lossless audio through a dedicated music streamer and NAS. I didn’t even utilise it much as a DVD / Blu-Ray player either as I preferred to use my PlayStation 4 out of convenience. I was running out of space on the Hi-Fi rack so I only had it out for a few months before putting it back in it’s box for storage.

The BDP-93 will come complete with all available documents as well as the original accessories, box and packaging.

Pictures:

IMG_5969.JPG

IMG_5973.JPG

IMG_5975.JPG

Edited by J1N80Y
  • Like 1