SOLD: FS: Modwright KWI200 Integrated Amp

SOLD

Item:  One Modwright KWI 200 Integrated Amp (no DAC or Phono fitted)
Price:  $4000 ono  (buyer to pay postage)
Item Condition: Excellent, would suit new buyer.
Reason for selling:  Did a swap with a fellow SNAer, he gave me his Modwright and I gave him my Luxman L507u.  I've given it a listen and found that it has a sort of active warmth to the upper mid range that I am not a fan of.  It makes my Lenehan S2Rs sound quite a bit like a pair of B&W 805s.  I will say that it has some of the best drums I have

heard though.

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:  Comes with manual, factory box and packing and the plastic remote control.  This puppy is too heavy for Aust Post so it will be courier only.

Pictures:

IMG_0463.thumb.JPG.2178ab3bca631e29c34172794a20e621.JPGIMG_0464.thumb.JPG.e902e769d07e115236e2aecd3ec62b4d.JPGIMG_0465.thumb.JPG.1efe80c335a7d84d9224fbfe0678ec63.JPG

Rear, top and side pics to follow.

IMG_0500.JPG

IMG_0501.JPG

IMG_0502.JPG

IMG_0503.JPG

Edited by Cafad
more pics
  • Like 1

Just a short note to let any prospective buyers know well ahead of time.   

I'm on holidays shortly so from the 6th of May to the 14th of May I will be unable to post new pics or send anything off and will only be able to answer questions if the wifi coverage allows and the fish stop biting.  If things go well I may be able to offer a few Grass Emperor fillets to sweeten the deal when I get back on the 15th.  If things go really well, perhaps a mud crab too.

I'll try to copy this post into all my FS threads, things have been pretty slow in the classifieds recently so my week off probably won't cause any issues, but it's always better to be prepared.

Edited by Cafad

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

Seriously meaty amp for the price. Reviews talk about "tube like". This amp drove my B&W 804 and 805 aplomb..The casing is extremely well crafted and who wouldn't like the Blue lighting..Current model to boot..
Glwts Cafad

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...