SOLD

Item: Several, see below
Price: Various...see below
Item Condition: OK mostly working...see below
Reason for selling: Clearing stuff I don't want to move.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Here's a bunch of stuff I want to move on because I don't want to move it to the new house and the cash will come in handy. I have focused on a "Hundred bucks apiece" which seems fair but you can tell me if it's not. Anyway, lets get the show on the road

TEAC -4010s SOLD Auto reverse RTR tape deck. Haven't touched this since I got it but I understand that the playback works but the recording doesn't. Nice old TEAC machine though. Needs a clean and a bunch of tapes are included. $100

Dynaco PAT-5 pre-amp: This was working last time I used it but could probably do with a bit of TLC. Competent little slice of yesteryear.. $100

Sonab OA-14 speakers: SOLD Sadly , these arent working. I think they have replacement bass units in them. The originals can be sourced quite easily. Cab's are in pretty good condition but could use a bit of love. Don't know why they don't work. So... $100

Stax SR-3/ SRD-5 Headphones. SOLD I've never tried to connect these as I just CBF so I don't know if they work... I think they do though. They also have a break in the casing where the headstrap connects to the earcup (see photo). $150 if they work. If they don't? Take 'em and donate some money to SNA.

TEAC A-300 Cassette Deck: Could work... happy to hook it up if when you come to pick it up. very Cheerful little deck... just the thing for the shed. $50

Perreaux 2100 EXR professional Power amp. SOLD Working fine. This heavy brute will probably outlast me. I have two but only need one as a backup amp so this one's yours for a ton. $100

Sennheiser Momentum headphones. PENDING Working and in their special box... $100

Get in quick boys... Bargains galore!

M

Pictures:

IMG_6231.JPG

IMG_6232.JPG

IMG_6233.JPG

IMG_6234.JPG

IMG_6235.JPG

IMG_6236.JPG

IMG_6237.JPG

IMG_6238.JPG

IMG_6239.JPG