Redgum RGH900 AV Combo LAST price drop!!

SOLD

Item: Redgum RGH 900 Pre/Power
Price: $1000 or $800 power amp & $200 pre-amp. REALLY Need these gone!
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Not required
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: I recently came into possession of these lovely amps but simply don't need them. Typically from Redgum, these are a very nicely made pair of amps and if their reputation is anything to go by then they will be a very capable duo on the audio front. I am moving house so I need to move these asap therefore I think that I have priced it to sell quickly. No boxes and no time left to pack and post so, unless you want me to drop them off at Pack N Send, I won't be shipping these. Pick up only in the Oakleigh area. Please ask if you have any questions.

This is the last drop. If there's no interest at this price then I'll pack 'em up and take 'em with me... You have 7 days then they're gone!!

Review

Another review
 Cheers, M
Pictures:

IMG_6219.JPG

IMG_6220.JPG

IMG_6221.JPG

IMG_6222.JPG

IMG_6223.JPG

IMG_6224.JPG

IMG_6225.JPG

IMG_6226.JPG

IMG_6218.JPG

Edited by unclemack
Another Price Drop

As this preamp is analogue I get that it might not be as practical for the modern av application so in light of that I'd be willing to split this so if anyone wants the power amp only I'm good with that. Not bothered if I don't sell the pre as it could work very well as a 2channel unit. Pm me if you're interested in the power amp. $1200-ish...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk