Kraftwerk have new live albums box sets coming

Looks like I'll be shelling out hard earned cash on some of these goodies :)

Saw them perform the Trans Europe Express album at Vivid Live, Sydney in 2013.

After the album they played songs from their other albums, here's a pic during Autobahn. 

IMG_0310.JPG

• Like 1

I was fortunate to see Kraftwerk in Sydney as you had to apply for tickets, like going into a raffle.

My son became a fan before his teenage years so I promised to take him next time they toured Aus. Never dreamt that their next tour would only be in Sydney, (I'm in Melbourne).

Promise is a promise, so I went about organising tickets.

We got very lucky with front rows seats in the centre, couldn't have asked for more! 

Sound quality was just incredible and the 3D was great.  They played for just over 1.5 hours, wished it had gone all night.

Edited by arthur63
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well, I orderd the 8 cd box set and the 2 lp as well. 

Might ht get the DVD/Blu Ray later - but I do struggle to watch concerts on telly

tho I do know somebody with a nice 3D compatible home threaten system :)

Edited by cafe67

On 2017-4-24 at 1:41 PM, arthur63 said:

I was fortunate to see Kraftwerk in Sydney as you had to apply for tickets, like going into a raffle.

My son became a fan before his teenage years so I promised to take him next time they toured Aus. Never dreamt that their next tour would only be in Sydney, (I'm in Melbourne).

Promise is a promise, so I went about organising tickets.

We got very lucky with front rows seats in the centre, couldn't have asked for more! 

Sound quality was just incredible and the 3D was great.  They played for just over 1.5 hours, wished it had gone all night.

Myself and three mates went into the ticket ballot and scored tickets for each of the first 4 albums/shows! Two shows per night over two nights. Flew up to Sydney for an extra long weekend and I have to say it was one of my all time favourite concert experiences. Sound at the Opera House was excellent and the 3D was quite a treat in our nicely altered states. Good times. Even managed to snag a spare set of 3D glasses after each show as a little memento...

20170606_124039.thumb.jpg.78f3b403c41b3499f3cd41619433479e.jpg

• Like 2

Good job, you guys scored very well .  If I recall correctly tickets prices were very reasonable, no more than $90.

The cost of flights and accommodation were the big ticket items for the weekend away.

• Like 1

2lp arrived late today.  Haven't had a chance to listen yet 

got mine from discrepancy records in camber well Victoria  , nicely packed factory sealed 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg