Hydrology

FS: Denon RCD-N8 Network Music System

1 post in this topic

Item: Denon RCD-N8 Network Music System
Price: $500 inc shipping anywhere in Australia ($999 when new)
Item Condition: Excellent - just the usual superficial scuffs from polishing.
Reason for selling: Probably buying a HEOS amp to keep it simple for family
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (buyer pays fees), Bank Deposit
Extra Info: This doesn't include the original speakers - they were so bad I threw them out! Unit has performed flawlessly and is an impressive little beast, comfortably driving my large XTZ standmount speakers with ease. Supplied with original remote but do not have original box. Unit will be well packed for transport.

Pictures:

Denon01.jpg

Denon02.jpg

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By digitalhome
      Item: Denon AVR-4520 AV Receiver
      Price: $870
      Item Condition: As New
      Reason for selling: Upgraded to a RX-A3060
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: In full working order with remote Control etc.

Pictures:
      To Come

• By samman
      Item: DENON AV RECEIVER AVC A1D
      Price: $495  ONO
      Item Condition: VERY GOOD
      Reason for selling:NEW AV PRE / POWER COMBO
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info:

Pictures:

• By hopefullguy
      Item: DENON 4311 9.2/11.2 HT RECEIVER
      Price: $850
      Item Condition: GOOD
      Reason for selling: change of HT set up
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Post - Paypal,
      Extra Info:
      HIGH END DENON AVR 4311 9.2 CHANNEL/ 11.2 PRE-OUTS,MADE IN JAPAN, QUALITY THROUGHOUT.
      HIGH GRADE Audyssey MultEQ XT 32 room acoustic correction system and Auto Setup
      $850
      (ADELAIDE)
      This unit is in good condition and has been running my 2 systems:
      5.1 system with 6ohm Aaron's and 12" Klipsch subwoofer
      7.2 system with Klipsch reference 3 8ohm and Velodyne CT-150 15" + yamaha SW-800 10" subwoofers
      Note: The Denon 4311 ACTUALLY can setup and run 2 separate subwoofers (most .2 receivers use an internal "splitter" that just feeds the same signal to both subs)
      The Denon 4311 comes with Audyssey Sub EQ HT multiple subwoofer calibration, allowing the easy independent set up of both subwoofers.

http://www.audioholics.com/av-receiver-reviews/denon-avr-4311ci-fl

FEATURES INCLUDE:
      Direct play for iPod and iPhone via USB
      • Audyssey DSX Processing (up to 11.2 ch including front height and width channels)
      • Dual subwoofer pre-outs
      • Dolby Volume leveling to prevent annoying volume jumps due to TV commercials
      • 7 x HDMI in / 2 x HDMI out with GUI
      • Fully discrete, identical quality and power for all 9 channels (140 W x 9 channels)
      • 4 ohms speaker drive capability
      • High definition audio support, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
      • Supports Dolby Pro Logic IIz processing
      Pictures supplied are of the actual 4311 and the shipping box (if shipped it will be packed very well in the yamaha box )
      Sorry if the pictures are not staged to show the "clean lines" of this unit but after being scammed i prefer "real" pictures. Note the fan in the background. All my items are cooled while in use, kept covered when not in use in my pet/child/dust free rooms.
      Pick up cash only, within 24 hours of buy time. No holds after that.
      Postage: I will pack with pictures, I use "e go couriers" and take the item to the Adelaide depot to reduce fees and handling. I suggest it is shipped to your local depot for the same reasons. This can be shipped to your home or work place. You can of course arrange your own courier however i take no responsibility for the item once posted.no returns,no refund.
      Item will not be posted until funds are paid, confirmed and cleared. This must be done within 24 hours of buy time.
      paypal only using "friends/family transfer"
      Included: Denon 4311
                Power cable
                2 remotes
                Audyssey microphone
                Manual (note: original manual was so bad i re-printed it on A-4 and put in folder. original manual cant be found)

Freight: box dimensions Hx 29cm Wx 56cm Dx 54cm Weight 21kgs
      approx freight/handling cost depot to city centre Melb $20, Syd $22, Perth $36, Bris $27, Hobart $28
      PLEASE ASK  for a freight cost to your Location & Postcode.
      Thank you

Pictures:

• By Nap250
      Item: Denon integrated amp DRA F101 working perfectly and CD player DCD F101 (not working)
      Price: $50
      Item Condition: Good for amp, CD player tray works not sure why it no longer plays
      Reason for selling: My son is clearing his room
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash only
      Extra Info: This is a nice little unit which I will throw in some copper speaker cables.  There is a remote control which controls the cd player and amp.

Pictures:

• By hopefullguy
      Item: DENON X2000 7.1 3D,4K, RECEIVER
      Price: 500
      Item Condition: GOOD
      Reason for selling: 3D, 4K FEATURES NOT USED
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, POSTED -BSB
      Extra Info:
      features and reviews:

"the AVR-X2000 IN-Command 7.1 Network Home Theater Receiver features 7 discrete output stages with identical circuit topology, with each channel rated at 95 watts, easily able to drive today’s quality loudspeakers. This receiver is equipped with advanced video circuitry capable of upscaling video signals to 4K Ultra HD. Video images at this resolution are dazzlingly vibrant and sharp. The easy-to-follow instructions via our on-screen setup assistant helps you to quickly and easily set up your system. In addition, you can assign 2 channels of the AVR-X2000’s 7-channel amplifier to provide power for speakers located in another room." https://usa.denon.com/us/product/hometheater/receivers/avrx2000

http://www.whathifi.com/denon/avr-x2000/review

https://www.avforums.com/review/denon-avr-x2000-av-receiver-review.10213

In good condition and has been used for movies and gaming. Included is the remote control, power cable, Audyssey microphone for automated surround sound configuration based on your speaker placement and CD manual.

kept in a smoke, pet ,child free home and kept covered to avoid any dust.

I AM HAPPY TO POST. I dont have the original box but have a strong box i will pad with polystyrene, and bubble wrap. The unit will be packed very well (as with all the items i sell ) and above any pack&send standard or bunnings box quality, photos provided of packing process before final posting. I use "e go couriers" and prefer to ship depot to depot. but happy to send to your door. standard adelaide to major city depots price is usually $15 to $25. send me your post code for a price.

You can also have your own courier and arrange your own shipping. Any freight either way is your responsibility and i ask your freight choice to be confirmed via email. no returns accepted.

Pick up with cash payment or BSB for post must be made within 24 hrs of buy time to secure the purchase. Item will not be sent until payment is confirmed and cleared.   thank you

Pictures: