WITHDRAWN OR RELISTED: FS: POWER AMPLIFIER

Item: Power Amplifier
Price: $250 $200
Item Condition: Good
Reason for selling: Too many amps
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (+ 3% fee if not gift), COD Only
Extra Info: Bought this amplifier about 2 years ago from eBay, not too sure what the specs are but the bloke who I got it from thinks it should be more than 100W. Not too sure who made it but perhaps someone can look at the photos and see if they can know from the photos. It is quite a heavy amp and drives my Maggies with plenty of authority. It is in good cosmetic condition and in perfect working order.

Pictures:

ELECTRICAL DISCLAIMER
This product has not been manufactured by a qualified individual or company, therefore contains electrical circuits that do not necessarily comply with Australian Standards. I understand that as the seller, I may be liable to repercussions in the event of equipment failure. By advertising and selling this product, as the seller I also agree that I am solely liable, and the publisher of this website takes no responsibility for any injury or death resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, any accident that may happen as a result of the failure of the product being sold. If in doubt, seek the services of a qualified electrician to inspect the product to ensure it is safe for use.

20170417_202520_1492434940077_resized.jpg

20170417_202621_1492434936221_resized.jpg

20170417_202716_1492434931427_resized.jpg

20170417_202732_1492434926973_resized.jpg

20170417_202739_1492434922330_resized.jpg

20170417_202747_1492434918534_resized.jpg

20170417_202811_1492434914647_resized.jpg

Edited by DMax

Guest scumbag

Actually, I am on the look out for an "insert name here" at the moment. :hiccup

Sorry. I'm just trying to soften the blow of coming back to work after 4 days off. Anyway, GLWS.

Guest scumbag
Just now, DMax said:

I did... But not too sure what happened here

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

It's early, it's been a big weekend. We're all tired and emotional.

2 hours ago, t_mike said:

A quick google shows it to be a high current 50wpc amp out of Indonesia. Can't really say much more without brushing up on my Tagalog. 

How did you find that? Have you compared the internal photos? I am not too sure if the amplifier was made into that case or? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DMax said:

How did you find that? Have you compared the internal photos? I am not too sure if the amplifier was made into that case or? 

I Googled Bell M800 because those are the markings on it. There are a few sites with reference to it, all in Indonesian text.

14 minutes ago, Leinster Lad said:

Tagalog is spoken in the Philippines.....

Indonesia would be Bahasa

I stand corrected.

Yeah, I don't think this is a commercial one but DIY. The designation would be for the case or perhaps a commercial design in that case but I've never seen anyone try to generate a split rail with two transformers with series secondaries before commercially. Those look like four mains transformers in pairs in there with series secondaries. These MOSFETS were used in all kinds of amplifiers at one time - some quite nice ones like Perreaux (sorry ZB) Pass labs and a lot of PA amps because they were robust and required only relatively simple circuits to drive them.  

Edited by treuben

• 3 weeks later...