wolster

Perth Record & CD Fair, this Sunday 9th April

4 posts in this topic

This is always a worthwhile event. Held twice yearly by the Rock n Roll Record Collectors Club.

Venue is the Leisure Life Centre in Vic Park on Sunday, 9am to 3pm.

As with most record fairs, there will be a fair share of over-priced LPs but I have always managed to find a few well priced gems.

Full details here:

https://www.facebook.com/Vic-Park-record-and-cd-fair-557430434321078/

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

This has reminded me. Would there be any interest in a mini SNA record fair in Perth?

I, like a few others I assume, have some vinyl I'd like to sell. I want to clear it at reasonable prices (probably half the "record fair" price) but really cant be bothered with listing, grading, photographing or mailing items that in honesty I'd rather say goodbye to quick and easy for $5 to $10 each.

We just rock up with a crate or two and let others have a dig.

Edited by enikoy
3 people like this

1 hour ago, enikoy said:

This has reminded me. Would there be any interest in a mini SNA record fair in Perth?

I, like a few others I assume, have some vinyl I'd like to get sell. I want to clear it at reasonable prices (probably half the "record fair" price) but really cant be bothered with listing, grading, photographing or mailing items that in honesty I'd rather say goodbye to quick and easy for $5 to $10 each.

We just rock up with a crate or two and let others have a dig.

Sounds like a good idea to me :thumb:

Posted (edited)

Had a few fair and reasonably priced buys this morning, but sadly most seller's prices were creeping into the offensive zone when considering the general condition of their records.

Still worth the visit though.

Edited by Smp