WITHDRAWN OR RELISTED: Audeze LCD-2 with Extras - All the Fruit! *PRICE DROPPED

Item:

*SELLING AS A PACKAGE*

Audeze LCD-2 with Bamboo cups and black leather free pads. Rev. 3 drivers

Audeze LCD Carbon Fibre Headband

Q Cables French Silk Cable, Brown, 2.5m with 6.3mm Ebonite termination

Sieveking Omega headphone stand, cherry.

Price: $1600.00  $1300.00 I've dropped this down now to $100 off best price for the headphones alone

Current best price retail for this lot is about $2300.00, I am hoping someone in the market for a new pair would be happy to get this lot for close to the price of the cans alone.

Item Condition: All items are mint/as new condition and will 100% suit new buyer.

Reason for selling: High end headphones just aren't for me, raising funds for other hi fi.

Payment Method: COD / bank transfer / PayPal +3%

Extra Info:

Audeze LCD-2
I bought these off SNA member Sime in August last year. I found them too heavy and uncomfortable but I loved the sound, so I decided to pour a ton of cash into making them fit right. (Hence the pads and headband.)

Originally purchased by Sime from Better Music in April 2016.

While attempting to fit the leather free pads I damaged one of the drivers. Drivers were replaced by Addicted to Audio in September 2016, with the latest driver, Rev. 3. (cost me 500 bucks!) They also fitted a fresh pair of black leather free pads for me.

So, remainder of warranty with Better Music, but remainder of warranty on drivers of 2 years is with A2A.

The warranty is transferable but I'll be happy to help with any warranty claims if needed.

I have all the original accessories - cable, headband (brown lambskin), pads (brown lambskin) which I managed to remove in tact and put back the sticker backs, so they can be reused if you prefer them to the leather free pads. (You won't.)

All paperwork, original purchase receipt and receipt for the replacement drivers is included.

Since replacing the drivers I've put about 20 hours into them.

Audeze LCD Carbon Fibre Headband:

Purchased direct from Audeze and shipped from the US (a fair bit cheaper than buying it here). This thing cost a fortune. It's a bit lighter and way more comfortable than the stock headband, and it looks dope. Super dope.

Stupidly overpriced but very effective.

Sieveking Omega headphone stand, Cherry:

Genuine Sieveking, purchased by me from A2A. Mint. With original purchase receipt and soft carry pouch.

Q Cables French Silk Cable, Brown with 6.3mm Ebonite termination:

Purchased from another SNA member a few months ago. I can't remember who and I can't find the thread. This is a beautifully made cable, much more ergonomic than the stock cable, and lighter.

Pictures:

hJ2GSso.jpg

fuICHhd.jpg

whcQc9e.jpg

Fa3qAMh.jpg

phgEmth.jpg

0tDXn5z.jpg

zVTabqG.jpg

DEH1Wul.jpg

Edited by Benny G
dropped the price

• 1 month later...