FS: Sennheiser HD650 with 3 cords FS

SOLD

Item: Sennheiser HD650 Headphones
Price: $285 + freight (FIRM)
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Surplus to requirements
Payment Method: Bank Transfer
Extra Info: 

There are 7 sets in this house and that is crazy so I'm putting 3 of them up FS although only wish to part with two.

The three are this HD650, an HD800 and a HiFiMan 400S.  All reproduce fine audio but obviously the HD800 is significantly better than the other two although none are a slouch at high AQ.

All purchased new by me with the HD650 originally costing $400+ with the extra high quality cord costing $100 alone.  And I'm throwing in a third cord for use with portables.  Anyone at all interested in headphones will know of the reputation of the HD650 - there are heaps of reviews around on the net if you want to know more. 

It is usual here to expect to bargain and I could have put a much higher price up so it could be lowered.  But I'm adopting a different tack and $285 + freight is it so please don't waste your time and mine with lower offers.  I'm not desperate for the money and do not mind if these are the one of the 3 sets I keep.

Note it will be sent in the original boxDSC_6670x.thumb.jpg.cb97ea6ba8b51e81778f31a33b77d712.jpg.

So, over to you if interested.

Pictures:

Edited by Tassie Devil