FS: Sony Recordable Minidisc/Tuner Walkman + Discs

SOLD

Item: Sony MZ-G755 Type R - Minidisc Walkman with AM/FM Tuner + Minidiscs
Price: $125 or sensible offers
Item Condition: Really pretty good, see pictures, more can be provided on request.
Reason for selling: Not used and I have a Pioneer XPD-100R on the way...
Payment Method: Pickup (Melbourne CBD or Melbourne SE Suburbs) - Cash, Paypal
Extra Info: For sale is my (previously) much loved Sony Minidisc Walkman that has been sadly neglected for a (long) while but still works fantastically well.  This thing served me well in the pre-iPod days as I bounced around Europe for work, the recording function helped me capture all the nuances of Capital Gains Tax in the UK...  

That's enough nostalgia I guess...  The Home-CEO is still insisting I have to 'move things on' that aren't getting used so this needs to go, some basic details as follows but if you have questions I'll try to answer them...

MDLP Recording & Playback

AM/FM Tuner with 40 Presets

In-Line Remote Control with Display

Quoted at 48 Hours Battery Life on a Single AA Battery (I do remember going about a week at a time between replacements!)

I could count them if someone really, really wants to know exactly but there's about 15 Discs, maybe a couple more to go with this.

Also a case for both the walkman and a bunch of the Minidiscs.

This is the perfect gift for anyone wanting to give their kids that sense of retro cool... honest... it's at least as cool as a pair of Dunlop Volleys!

Pictures:

_4370040.JPG

_4370043.JPG