Vinyl Sellers to be part of Beta Testing of New Website

• Administrator

Very shortly I am launching a new website for trading vinyl (new, used, bulk lots) in Australia.

It has been integrated with Discogs API, which will allow you to pull all listings, along with meta data from their database.

As development is progressing, I'm looking for a couple of sellers to help test the system with live data.

If you regularly trade vinyl, and you would be interested in helping give feedback to complete the development of the site ready for launch, please let me know (send me a PM).

There will be some lifelong perks for those willing to assist.

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

So far I have only sold in bulk lots (locally in Sydney) as I am not set up to mail individual LP's. That said, I have sold some 20 boxes that way of quality classical records, for very reasonable prices.

I'm interested

• Administrator

Bulk Lots are catered for.

I've been overseas so my apologies for not following up on this. More work has been taking place though, and we should be ready for beta testing in the next fortnight.

Thanks for expressions of interest and patience! :)

• Like 1

Hi Marc,

yes I am interested, I have been wanting to sell my classical & romantic collection. This ranges from some rare to rarish HMV/Columbia notes & Decca (1950s-1960s), to branded records 1960-1980s & good quality World Record Club Aust. (pressed by EMI Aust.). Also the 'dreaded' boxed sets from branded e.g. Decca Angel UK to WRC.

Regards,

Gary.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...