FS: PS-Audio P10 US-Plugs

SOLD

Item: PS-Audio P10 perfect waves regeneration 
Price: $5,500
Item Condition:Pre-Owned but in great working condition. 
Reason for selling: No longer required.... 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:
For the local (serious) interest, could audition the unit in their very own setup...! 

Comes with original packaging...! 

Pictures: Photos on request.

Edited by Chanh
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jones99 said:

I need a black one to suit all my black electronics...........those US plugs outlets easy to change? Or maybe swap to US plugs on all my gear......tempting

Why would you want to reverse back to AU Plugs?!? I (We) had paid top $$$ for the US plugs. Were you seriously believed there is no differences in SQ between AU plug vs US plus? :)

Its time for a gtg for the demo...? ;) 

21 minutes ago, Chanh said:

Why would you want to reverse back to AU Plugs?!? I (We) had paid top $$$ for the US plugs. Were you seriously believed there is no differences in SQ between AU plug vs US plus? :)

Its time for a gtg for the demo...? ;) 

I will try a few other models as well....as you are aware I own a P10 already and have so for quite a while.....in silver. Will be home soon so will be able to do that comparison soon...

Does it come with a valid transferrable PS Audio warranty (ie. santioned build & less than 3 yrs old) ?   If under warranty, (roughly) how long remains ?  If out of warranty, (roughly) how old ?

Is the input 240 Volts (I understand the plugs are US Style, but that is just a power cord interface, if I correctly understand).

These are popular on the forum, anybody run big mono blocks through them ?  

If not possible to support bigger monoblocks, it would be DAC and CD (plus a DSP if I can get hands on a good DEQX) and possibly some little wireless speakers...

On ?8?/?03?/?2017 at 0:02 AM, MotorRunning said:

Does it come with a valid transferrable PS Audio warranty (ie. santioned build & less than 3 yrs old) ?   If under warranty, (roughly) how long remains ?  If out of warranty, (roughly) how old ?

Is the input 240 Volts (I understand the plugs are US Style, but that is just a power cord interface, if I correctly understand).

These are popular on the forum, anybody run big mono blocks through them ?  

If not possible to support bigger monoblocks, it would be DAC and CD (plus a DSP if I can get hands on a good DEQX) and possibly some little wireless speakers...

@MotorRunning - The unit is registered under my name at PSAudio online registration database. It was previously registered to the first owner. So to answer your query; Yes - ownership registration is transferable. The first owner had it for about a year from new, and I have had it for about 3 years with minimal operational time as I worked as Fly in Fly out. Therefore manufacturing warranty is of course out of time. This unit is recently checked/serviced by an authorised technician and is in perfect working condition. Nevertheless - I have every confident it will not be an issue when using within the manufacture guidelines and not recklessly abusing it.

Edited by Chanh
  • Like 1