SOLD

Items:  Midnight Oil items
Item Condition: vinyl is excellent/near mint and so close to mint it deserves a candyflip write-up. The covers are excellent too but the original price stickers have been left on for the nostalgic among us. I can remove them with De-Solvit on request.
Reason for selling: funding a NAS
Payment Method: Pickup or will ship - Cash, Paypal, Bank Deposit

Extra Info: I've used the nitty gritty on them again after taking the photos and notice there's a slight static buildup on these.

Shipping: I prefer to hand-deliver but can ship.  Buyer pays shipping and insurance. I provide photos of despatch. We recommend Registered Post.

33rpm LP Midnight Oil Red Sails in the Sunset CBS SBP 238027 Australia 1984 NM/Excellent with near Mint  cover  $                  25

45rpm 12” single Midnight Oil Species deceases CBS EX 12023 Australia 1985 NM/Ex cellent with near-Mint cover. Includes original insert. No plastic outer. Looks unplayed. Some static.  $                  15

33rpm LP Midnight Oil 10, 9, 8 etc.. 1 CBS SBP 237868 Australia 1982 NM/Excellent with near-Mint cover Includes original foldout inner lyrics   $                  25

Pictures:

DSCN9894.jpg

DSCN9891.jpg

DSCN9892.jpg

DSCN9897.jpg

DSCN9898.jpg

Edited by ThirdDrawerDown
clarify the shipping
  • Like 1