WATCH A HIGH END PHONO CARTRIDGE BEING BUILT - TONIGHT!

Marc

• Administrator

Ever wondered about the intricacies of a phono cartridge? Now's your chance to get up close and personal, and watch A.J van den Hul build one of his famous cartridges, live!

Van-den-hul-CAV.jpg

Ever wondered about the intricacies of a phono cartridge? Now's your chance to get up close and personal, and watch A.J van den Hul build one of his famous cartridges, live!

A very special event for vinyl lovers on March 16th at Melbourne's Carlton Audio Visual, Aalt Jouk (A.J.) van den Hul, owner of van den Hul audio, the maker of some of the finest cartridges in the world will assemble a cartridge live on stage and talk through the process of making a high end musical instrument.

View the full article

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

This is tonight ladies and gents! Apparently it was held at Miranda HiFi earlier this week and those in attendance were completely mesmerised!

If you're free tonight and can get to Carlton AV, it will be worth it.

I'm going along so hope to see some of you there.

https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/a-very-special-evening-with-van-den-hul-watch-a-cartridge-be-made-by-hand-tickets-32314852594

Yes chaps all should go to see the venerable master at work!--I have not seen the cartridge making demos--but attended couple of his cabling seminars at Euro shows few years back--very entertaining Gentleman 

and one of the stalwarts of the Industry:thumb:

Miranda Hi FI --does Elle MacPherson's Pop still own it I wonder?

Willco

• Administrator

An absolutely fantastic night, I am sure all would agree!

Maybe of interest also is this is a great time to buy a VDH Cart with Carlton Audio Visual offering 30% off this week only.

_DSC0936 (Medium).JPG

_DSC0938 (Medium).JPG

_DSC0941 (Medium).JPG

_DSC0926 (Medium).JPG

_DSC0945 (Medium).JPG

_DSC0929 (Medium).JPG

_DSC0930 (Medium).JPG

_DSC0953 (Medium).JPG

_DSC0943 (Medium).JPG

_DSC0928 (Medium).JPG

_DSC0947 (Medium).JPG

_DSC0932 (Medium).JPG