25 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Item: Marantz 6300 turntable, Genuine ATS0SLa Cartridge, Genuine 20SLA Shibata Stylus , Records and accessories (Disc cleaning fluids, Disc washer & Record weight).
Item Condition: Perfect condition except for some cracks on dust cover.
Reason for selling: Downsizing my collection of audio gears
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD
Extra Info: This is my second Marantz 6300 (European version with voltage selector) from my collection which is in all original condition. It is in perfect condition (Please see the photos for cracks on dust cover). As I won't own any more record players, I am including my small records collection(All discs shown in the photo is included), Disc cleaning fluids, Disc washer and record weight with this sale. Selling them all together and seriously interested people can contact me for an audition. The cartridge and stylus included are in excellent condition as most of the time I used a different one (Do your research to see how much this cartridge with the genuine stylus is worth).
I am sure you will never find another better offer for a Marantz Model 6300 with voltage selector!
Item: Marantz Model 6300
Item Condition: All original and never repaired. Need replacement of RCA cable.
Reason for selling: Selling all turntables as they are not much used.
Payment Method: Pickup - COD, Bank Account Deposit.
* Yes, it is a rare to find 6300 unit with voltage selector.
* All original condition, never serviced or repaired.
* Works perfectly fine without any issues (RCA cable needs to be adjusted as there is a break inside).
* Comes with original dust covers(has got a minor crack near the right side hinge and scratches).
* Comes with four original turntable foot, all in excellent condition.
* RCA cables may need replacement in near future as there is a break inside the RCA cable (Sometimes it need some adjustments with RCA cable for music on both channels)
* The turntable is in original condition and working fantastic like brand new one except what is mentioned here.
* Cartridge and stylus not included.
* Can be inspected and auditioned in Heidelberg heights.
* Shipping has to be arranged by the buyer at own risk if required (I can drop it to the nearest courier office).
Pictures: Please find the attached pictures
Thought I'd share today's impulse buy with little to no research. As with my last topic post - I know very little about Turntables so I went with the 'Gut'. I recall fellow members talking about Micro Seiki in very high regard so that was my only reference to this purchase.
As per the pictures, included in the purchase:
-Micro Seiki MA-505 Tone Arm.
-Micro Seiki DDX-1000 Turntable 240V.
-Denon AU-340 "Audio Step Up" - Apparently used to improve the signal quality of an MC Cartridge ?
-Micro Seiki Head shell fitted with a
-Denon DL-303 Cartridge
All seems to be working well, with all original manuals boxes etc..
Price agreed to was $650 the lot, Way more than I would ever dream to spend on a turntable - But If anything my thoughts were 'An investment to get my money back hopefully "Worst Case" scenario'.
Please let me know your thoughts regarding the Turntable / Tonearm / Cartridge / Purchase in general..
(Still yet to Google and research the gear myself)..
Sorry for the poor quality photos.
Once again Thanks in advance for any / all your help.