Micrex R1 valve pre in Jarrah / Stainless Steel

SOLD

Item: Micrex R1 valve pre in Jarrah / Stainless Steel
Price: 650 ONO
Item Condition: Very good.  Visually stunning and works perfectly
Reason for selling: Business opportunity (and not being used as i have an integrated amp in my main system)
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
Extra Info:  Stunning looking and really nice sounding valve pre using 12au7 tubes.  Designed by Mick Maloney before he started Supratek.  These retailed at $3000 when they were available in the 1990's.  

Has multiple inputs and two sets of outputs to drive a sub etc.

Pictures:

IMG_5140.JPG

IMG_5139.JPG

IMG_5138.JPG

IMG_5146.JPG

IMG_5147.JPG

IMG_5148.JPG

IMG_5150.JPG

• Like 2

Thank you ZOOTYtooty,

A lifetime of collecting.  I've sold most of it this is the last 10 percent or so.  It's a very large 10 percent and i've still got tons of stuff.

How do we hoard all this stuff over the years?  Some of the sales are more painful than others.  It's a little like selling children with the better stuff but i'm really glad that most of it goes to fellow audio friends.

LPG

• Like 1

I may have sold this.  Just waiting to hear back from someone in Coffs Harbour and somebody else if that falls through so be quick if someone wants it.  Looks incredible with the Stainless Steel and Jarrah.  If you could shoehorn a little power amp circuit in there you could have a stunning looking and great sounding integrated (one of millions of past ideas i had)!

LPG