FS: Cyrus 'Starter' System - Pre/Power/DVD/Tuner

SOLD

Item: Cyrus 'Starter' System - Comprise of Pre VS2, Power, DVD7 and FM6
Price: $1,750 or sensible offfers
Item Condition: Very Good
Reason for selling: Home-CEO says 'No more' until I sell some electronics...
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
Extra Info:

The time has come where my Home-CEO has said that no more electronics, audio or otherwise, can come across the threshold until some of the existing audio and computer gear that isn't being used gets sold!  With that in mind I'm looking to sell this system comprised of four older, currently unused, Cyrus separates that are in very good condition, a few small cosmetic marks here and there but nothing significant.  The look of Cyrus gear hasn't changed much over the years so this system also provides excellent upgrade opportunity while retaining the same styling - this has been a huge plus with WAF over time for me!

I'd prefer to sell this as a complete set but can separate if all there's interest in all four separately (I don't get to buy new stuff unless I get rid of all of them...  LOL) - audition is available for a serious buyer.  

All units come with power cables, remote controls and Cyrus MC-BUS cables to hook the units together so they all power on/off and can be controlled from a single remote control.  With the exception of the Cyrus Power I have the original boxes for these units, unfortunately when I bought the Power second hand the previous owner no longer had the original box but I'll package this up well for transportation.

Rather than me try and list out all the specs separately here are links to the 'Legacy' product pages on the Cyrus website.  

NOTE: For sale here is a DVD7 rather than DVD7+ but I can't find a legacy listing for the original DVD7 which is very similar to the DVD7+, if you have specific questions please ask.

Cyrus Power 50W/CH (8 Ohms) Stereo Power Amplifier ( http://www.cyrusaudio.com/support/legacy-products/power-amplifiers/power-power-amplifier )
Cyrus FM6 ( http://www.cyrusaudio.com/support/legacy-products/tuners/fm6 )

Pictures:

_4370009.JPG

_4370011.JPG

_4370012.JPG

_4370014.JPG

_4370015.JPG

_4370016.JPG

_4370017.JPG

_4370018.JPG

_4370019.JPG

6 minutes ago, tcressida said:

How old is these systems?

To be honest they vary a little bit, as you might be able to tell from my signature my Cyrus 'collection' has evolved over time...  The Pre VS2 and FM6 would be the newest units, probably around 8 years old, the DVD7 would be maybe 12 or 13 years old and the Power would be the oldest at perhaps 15 or 16 years old.

If they're of interest but you'd like to have a listen to make sure they're all in good working condition that can also be arranged.   

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

• 1 month later...