FS : Magico S5 Mark 1

SOLD

Item: Magico S5 mk1 in titanium color

Price : $24,500 or nearest offer ( RRP of Mk2 with similar color would be 50k ) can assit with interstate freight or free local delivery.

Item condition: About 600h or about , have box plus crate . Well love but having 2 system so don't use enough . It unmarked and could say as good as new .

Reason for selling : to fund upgrade:-(

Payment Method: cash , transfer or Paypal

Pictures: will take more or sending to mobil phone upon request [emoji1362]

Extra Information:

Speaker of the year of so many countries, i can't thanks it enough as it open new window for me to the new high of enjoying music . Still sound better each days as i play music as driver need around 1000h to complete the progress.

Drive with Vitus SS102 ( will offer for sale if interested for very reasonable price if needed ) plus Siltech Signature cable was just a experience I can't forget.

25b27192c1ade917234ffc553d327035.jpg530cca6ab4121a83c47119d241c47670.jpg64c8962a589819c6c5c43f978229f53e.jpg

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Darren69 said:

Sob!!!!!!!!

How I would love these. I reckon the 1038 Be's and the subs could go if I could afford these babies. GLWTS Tommy.

No sure if you have seen the trailer for the new Guardians of the Galaxy movie, but "Do you need a hug??"

Beautiful speakers. GLWS!

• Like 2

Sob!!!!!!!!

How I would love these. I reckon the 1038 Be's and the subs could go if I could afford these babies. GLWTS Tommy.

Thanks bro , you really should try this out . Won't loose much more coz it already depreciated [emoji1362][emoji6]
  • Like 1

Whoaaa....! These are the amazing sets of speakers, when power by the decent Class A poweramps. I was very fortunate to acquire the sets from someone had upgraded to Magico S7s. Otherwise, I will never able to afford them new. Will take much more funding(s) to better these, if any..., pending on upstream components! They are sounding with great transparency, speed, timing, and mighty Bass notes those resolute, articulate.......

To be honest, this listening room is way tooo small for them. They need much larger volume spacing to breath, or to get their best performance.

GLWTS!

Edited by Chanh
  • Like 5

Thanks Chanh for your kind words , yes it very beautiful sounding speaker.
At the asking price i think it hard to find anything any where near when it come to bass , yes all highend speaker give you so much detail but the bass of Magico need to be experienced . Imo not many bass on others speakers can keep up with the speed of tweeter n mid using modern solid state amp . I remember music 30-35 years ago was all about mid and how sweet the sound , but now all about live music experience and this speaker doing so good at [emoji1362]
The room wasn't so small it 5mx7m with 3.5m height, but it have so many windows, fishtank , glass table and many open area make it hard to sound it best but i think it doing great job .
I forgot to mention if sold to our members $250 will be donated.
Also I'm very flexible with the price as long as respectable and genuine.
I would prefer local so can demo plus free delivery by me coz it weight about 90kg each on it own plus box n crate [emoji1360]

• Like 1

What CD is playing in the video [mention=130031]Tommy107[/mention] ?

I use digital file , i think it was Tidal stream to CH Precision Dac . The name of singer is Zhao Peng
I get the song name when i get home later bro [emoji1362]

7 hours ago, Tommy107 said:

The room wasn't so small it 5mx7m with 3.5m height, but it have so many windows, fishtank , glass table and many open area make it hard to sound it best but i think it doing great job .

I think I mentioned the term "volume" spacing. Nonetheless - 5x7x3.5 is a very decent room's size, with great potential for them to perform. Pity all the surrounding objects might have degrade the sonic performance......? 

I am currently building an audio room, purely for 2-channels audio only. It is a 6.2m x 8.5m x 3.2m granny flat, isolated unit to housing my pair of S5s and the Gryphon poweramps with existing Vitus preamp. Now I wonder if I should express my interest for your SS102?!? :) 

• Like 1

Another fan here. Had mine for 2 years, longest time I've owned a piece of equipment for since getting into hifi in a more serious capacity. They got me off the roundabout when it comes to speakers. If only I could say the same for some of my other gear.

:)

Lovely speaker that will make someone very happy.

• Like 3

Another fan here. Had mine for 2 years, longest time I've owned a piece of equipment for since getting into hifi in a more serious capacity. They got me off the roundabout when it comes to speakers. If only I could say the same for some of my other gear.
[emoji4]
Lovely speaker that will make someone very happy.

I totally agree, amazing ability to all kind of music . Will hold value so well in the long run not just sound but also build quality too [emoji1362][emoji1362][emoji1362]

Someone is very lucky, these would have suited my system perfectly if I had the required amount of disposable beer vouchers. The classifieds are interesting, sometimes things move quickly and other times bargains just sit here forever and get relisted etc.

• Like 1

Someone is very lucky, these would have suited my system perfectly if I had the required amount of disposable beer vouchers. The classifieds are interesting, sometimes things move quickly and other times bargains just sit here forever and get relisted etc.

Thanks bro :-) , i always have luck and some how i can kind of tell if that person going to buy it [emoji1362]
We both agree S5 would offer a wonderful sound for many years to come , again when it come to resale specially this size and price it not hard at all .
Most importantly he going to enjoy music in a new epic way , this transducer can show him so much in to music world like it did to me 13 months ago [emoji4]
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...