Anyone driving to Melbourne soon?

Im driving there on Saturday 8th of April for a concert.  For me it is not soon enough and possibly not soon enough for you too I imagine!  If OK let me know, Ill have some space but will be a bit restricted for time but something simple could always work.

• Like 1

@darthlaker I'm driving over to Adelaide on Tuesday/Wednesday next week, and back home on Saturday. I'm trying to lock in appointments today so I know where I'll be each evening.

Will be carrying samples cases and possibly my bike, so won't have heaps of room.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, christosd said:

Im driving there on Saturday 8th of April for a concert.  For me it is not soon enough and possibly not soon enough for you too I imagine!  If OK let me know, Ill have some space but will be a bit restricted for time but something simple could always work.

Thanks mate but too far away......! 

41 minutes ago, blybo said:

@darthlaker I'm driving over to Adelaide on Tuesday/Wednesday next week, and back home on Saturday. I'm trying to lock in appointments today so I know where I'll be each evening.

Will be carrying samples cases and possibly my bike, so won't have heaps of room.

Cool, thanks. I will PM you now.

7 hours ago, darthlaker said:

Hi Guys,

Just thought I would take a punt.

Is there anyone planning to drive to Melbourne in the near future?

Cheers

I have a mate heading over this weekend. Will be in or around Sunshine with either a ute or small truck. What do you need?

• Like 1