Just now, BaCang Music said:

Soon soon, as I have no monies to build my system better than what I have @

Very subjective "statement" there's me Friend. Your "no monies" meant driving Mercedes, Italian's and European branded attires and owning $200k+ audio toys. My version of "plenty monies" simply having foods on the dining table every nite while driving a corolla. :emot-bang:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Chanh said:

Very subjective "statement" there's me Friend. Your "no monies" meant driving Mercedes, Italian's and European branded attires and owning $200k+ audio toys. My version of "plenty monies" simply having foods on the dining table every nite while driving a corolla. :emot-bang:

:party:party

• Like 2

Um! yes well Um:P!!-- what can one say--got me "Stumped":sorry:--- I might place the 888s up a bit--no?

I had to remake the stoopid little lead that comes with them to the Kingrexs--but I like em too:thumb:

We are AR "bros" there BaCang--Ha!

Indeed speechless!

Willco

Edited by Willco
  • Like 1

Guest Clarence
4 hours ago, BaCang Music said:

Soon soon, as I have no monies to build my system better than what I have @

This, Mr. Cang, is one of the most unnecessary things said anywhere on any of the forums.

Your system is of a very enviable class. Wow!

3 hours ago, Willco said:

Um! yes well Um:P!!-- what can one say--got me "Stumped":sorry:--- I might place the 888s up a bit--no?

I had to remake the stoopid little lead that comes with them to the Kingrexs--but I like em too:thumb:

We are AR "bros" there BaCang--Ha!

Indeed speechless!

Willco

Yeah AR stuff not bad hahahaha 

4 minutes ago, Telecine said:

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings but it would seem that termites have done some terrible damage to your cable management system and someone has stolen your turntable ;) 

No it was the Fumigation Mix AQIS Border Control used to kill any bugs

it was this when it arrived :P!

W

Log.jpg

• Like 2

Guest Clarence

I'd only be concerned with that Ongaku sitting directly on the Takumi PSU. The PSU doesn't get too hot, even here in BrizVegas. Would you consider a little cork or a cover for the Takumi if the Ongaku has to stay there? Would be terrible to brand the Koda with Kondo feet marks.

15 hours ago, Clarence said:

I'd only be concerned with that Ongaku sitting directly on the Takumi PSU. The PSU doesn't get too hot, even here in BrizVegas. Would you consider a little cork or a cover for the Takumi if the Ongaku has to stay there? Would be terrible to brand the Koda with Kondo feet marks.

IMG_5255.JPG

IMG_5257.JPG

IMG_5259.JPG

IMG_5260.JPG

Edited by BaCang Music