Tickets Now On Sale, and Discount for StereoNET Members

• Administrator

16105818_1833033503641927_47331543132781

I'm pleased to say that the new ticketing system is now live. You now receive a PDF ticket on email once you've completed your order that contains a unique barcode. Upon arrival, you simply present your printout or phone and have the barcode scanned at the ticketing desk by the lovely ladies (my wife and my aunty :)). Get your wristband and off you go. It should be must faster and better organised this time around.

Tickets are now on sale, and we have extended our show hours.

The Unlimited VIP 3 Day Pass has also returned, granting tickets holders access to the show one hours earlier than General Admission. This is great for those wanting to specifically hear a system before the show gets noisy and crowded, or as many realised last year, to dig through the crates before anyone else!

Finally, we are offering a 10% discount for StereoNET members (discount does not apply to Student tickets).

You can buy your tickets here, and use the Promo Code SNA17 at the ticketing page to have your discount automatically applied.

Can't wait for this year's show. With the benefit of experience running a show now, more support from the industry and more time up our sleeve to organise and promote the show, it's shaping up to be a cracker! :thumb:

Great news. 

Awesome hours too, I'll decide closer to the event but I can see that I'll be going two days now, either Friday & Saturday or Saturday and Sunday - work depending.

EDIT - actually, looking at the pricing it's better value if going two days to get the 3 day VIP pass...  ;)      Is the SNA promo code running for the duration of sales, or a limited time?

Edited by Kaynin

• Administrator

How did you guys find the ticketing process? Straight forward?

Got the PDF / barcode tickets on email OK?

Feedback appreciated. My wife and I have worked hard to make it simpler this time around. Hopefully we succeeded.

Hi @Marcwebsite order went ok, but I didn't realise that after entering the SNA17 discount code you had to also press 'apply' - by the time I realised what I'd done I tried to cancel the order.  I went back and did it properly.

Thing is my 1st attempt got all the way through, so I have now purchased two tickets! One at $50, one at $45.  Is there any way I might be able to get a refund?  My own fault I know.

So its easy to use the web payment method.

Cheers  Frank. 

• Administrator

We need one of those big digital readouts on the wall in our office :)
Trust me when I say it comes around quick when you're the organiser!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No issues to report for the ticket purchasing process.  Selected what I wanted, paid by Paypal which named Sound Media straight away.  Receipt came through to my email instantly.  Receipt is black and white which is home printer friendly - perfect!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Marc said:

How did you guys find the ticketing process? Straight forward?

Got the PDF / barcode tickets on email OK?

Feedback appreciated. My wife and I have worked hard to make it simpler this time around. Hopefully we succeeded.

Just purchased my 3 day VIP pass ...

The system worked perfectly ... very easy to do ... my pfd document came through the mail ... all good to go!!

Great Job Marc & Ness :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scuzzii said:

3 day VIP pass purchased

Suggest you put your hand up now for the sweet spot at @joz 's GTG before you-know-who drops in and claims it. Early arrival should aid in your campaign.

But be warned...you are dealing with  http://i.imgur.com/0tykmxD.gif?noredirect

after all remember and he can be tricky.