FS: Emotiva XMC-1 Gen 2 Home Theatre AV Pre/Pro  (HT receiver but with no amps)

SOLD

Item:  Emotiva XMC-1 Gen 2 Home Theatre AV PREAMP/PROCESSOR (HT receiver but with no amps)
Item condition description: BRAND NEW SEALED BOX
Price and price conditions: $2995   Usual Price: $3999 http://www.lifestylestore.com.au/emotiva-xmc-1-generation-2-7-2-a-v-preamplifier-processor.html
Reason for selling: In between jobs. Need money for house repayments. 
Payment Methods: Paypal (add 3%), Cash - Pickup, Bank Transfer. 
Extra info: I have not opened it since I bought this direct from Emotiva. Between the time I bought it up to the time it arrived, I had an enforced change in jobs and I am tight on funds. 

Make no mistake, this is my dream AV PREAMP/PROCESSOR with an unequaled dirac le auto tune optimizer for it's price range and I will buy this again once I am not so tight financially. 

Keep in mind this unit is without any amplification (which will usually aid in sound quality) and will require you to have a power amp to pair it with. 

If you want I can also upload a picture of the shipping box. It's still sealed inside. 

xmc1_front_0.png

Edited by atsq

Guest vagabond

GLWTS. At this price there is nothing even close IMO. As long as you don't need Atmos etc immediately.  

Whoever buys this, I'd highly recommend buying the USD99 Dirac upgrade which gives you full control over the target curves.