WTB: SVS Subwoofer in PERTH

JT1

Item: SVS Subwoofer, preferably sealed ie. sb12, sb2000, sb1000, may look at ported.
Price Range: depending on sub
Item Condition: New or used
Extra Info: Looking for a SVS subwoofer to add to a listening room, preferably sealed. Only considering local Perth subs at this stage, and only SVS (maybe Paradigm). 

Edited by JT1

...and no doubt Frank Prowse HiFi will be squirming doing a price match on that audiodirect price.

I like the SB13-Ultra. I bought it because it goes up to 400Hz making it a good partner with monitor speakers that don't go below 200Hz. It is heavy, and it is big. As much as I'd like to upgrade to SB16-Ultra when it arrives in this market I just can't be bothered cutting a hole in my roof and hiring a crane to lift it into position.

• Like 1

On 12/28/2016 at 9:35 PM, JT1 said:

I've taken sb13 off, just for you :P

oh and it's cheaper here:

http://www.audiodirect.com.au/index.html?action=showproduct(1165)#scroll

free shipping too!

Has that price just gone up? I thought it was $2200, just went back for a second look with my credit card poised and it looks like 2995 now - DOH. Probably a good thing

Picked a SB-13 Ultra recently, I live in a town house with open living layout. I would classify our listening area as mid size living room. So far I've using it for TV/movies only and there is plenty oomph!! Highly recommended if you can find one that is within your budget.