Item: Interconnects - Various
Price: See below
Item Condition: Good to excellent
Reason for selling: Surplus
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, bank transfer
Extra Info:
See below
Pictures: To follow

Over the years I have gathered a massive collection of interconnects (and other things). Most of these I just don't use and they end up taking space in storage. So I am selling these (along with many other items in future editions of the garage sale) at cheap prices to clear them out quickly.

Terms of sale:

• Minimum purchase $100 in total.
  • All items will be posted. Pick up in the CBD  or Cammeray may be agreed for multiple purchases.
  • Postage will probably be on 8, 9 or 10 December when enough orders have accumulated. (I don't want to make multiple trips to the post office at Christmas time for small items). I reserve the right to delay postage by up to a week if there aren't enough purchases.
  • Postage is fixed at $10 for the first cable and $5 for each additional cable. I don't know if this is too much or too little, but it is easy to work with.
  • There are no original boxes or packaging, except where specified.
  • Everything is sold on an "as is" basis.
  • A discount of 10% is offered for purchases over $250, and 20% over $500. Preference will be given to buyers taking multiple items.
  • I have quoted cheap prices to clear out the cables quickly. Please, I don't want to get into protracted negotiations on the price, or the postage cost, or whether the cables will suit your system.
  • If someone wants to buy everything on the page, it is yours for $750, pick up only.

Now to the cables:

Audioquest Columbia

1m RCA - $150

1m XLR - $250

Audioquest King Cobra

2 x 1.5m RCA - $100 each

1 x 1m XLR - $120

Van Damme

2 x 1m RCA - $15 each

2 x 1.5m RCA - $20

DH Labs BL-1 Silver Sonic

Note: these have been terminated by me using Cardas RCA connectors. The terminations are competent but not elegant.

2 x 0.5m RCA - $30 each

1 x 0.4m RCA - $30

1 x 3m RCA - $50

Cable Talk Reference 3

Note: with some of these cables the connector has twisted slightly, exposing some bare cable underneath, although the cables work fine. These are excellent sounding cables.

1 x 1.5m XLR - $100

1 x 0.75m RCA - $50

4 x 1m RCA (3 with standard RCAs, one with Bullet Plugs, factory terminated) - $60 each

1 x 1.5m RCA $75

Chord Cobra 2

Note: this is the original Chord Cobra 2, not the later Cobra 3 or Vee 3 version.

4 x 1m RCA - $40 each

2 x 3m RCA (note: each pair has been made from a single cable. Not sure how or why I got this. Works fine) $20 each

1 x 3m RCA (standard pair) - $50

1 x 5m RCA - $60

1 x 4m terminated with Audio Note RCA connectors - $60

Chord Crimson Vee 3

Note: these have all been purchased in the last few months. Some have been used lightly, some are still in their unopened packaging.

2 x 2m RCA - $75 each

1 x 1m RCA - $60

2 x 1m RCA (new, boxed) - $75 each

1 x 2m XLR boxed $100

Miscellaneous/Bulk cable

Aurealis R1 2m RCA - $75

Chord Chameleon 1m RCA - $100

Linn Silver 1m terminated with Audio Note RCAs - $100

Several metres of DH Labs BL-1 unterminated - $25

approx 20m Mogami 2549 unterminated - $25

Radio Shack 5m RCA - $10

1 x Mogami 2552 with Neutrik connectors 1.5m - $10

One unidentified 1m RCA cable - free to the first person who spends over $100 and requests it

Edited by rossb