huxmut

Remote Codes Klein DAC II

huxmut   

Hi Team Klein,

Earlier today, @Suopermanni and I did a temporary trade to try out some of each others gear. We swapped my NAD amp for Manni's Klein DAC II.

Silly me however, left the remote control for the DAC behind and now I'm at home with no remote and effectively no DAC :(.

It's a little bit of a drive, but not the end of the world if I do have to zoom back over.

But I was wondering if the remote control codes were available or similar to another device.

I have a mobile phone that can learn codes, and a Logitech Harmony remote too.

Please help me Team Klein :)

Hi Hux,

the codes are from a Acurus Amp remote.

Model number DIA 150

power button = display off/on

Mute             =  DSD bypass

balance         = input select

volume          = filters

Hope that helps

cheers   Clay 

huxmut   

Hey @Gieseler Audio ,

Thanks for the codes :)

I ended up too excited about hearing the DAC to wait, so I drove back and grabbed it yesterday.

Must say, I'm hearing a few things I haven't heard before in songs I'm very familiar with. Including MP3 files. So :thumb: for a top DAC.

Edited by huxmut
speeling mistacks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By notlob77
      Item: Luxman L590ax intergrated amp
      Price: 3700
      Item Condition:9.8/10
      Reason for selling:overseas trip in august
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD bank deposit
      Extra Info:
       These are a very well regarded amp 30 watt class A and around 100 watt class AB.Inbuilt phono for mm/ mc.VU meters back light can be turned off.Bought of sna member Jan 2017 for $4600.Amp is in same condition as when I got it,no box or manual came with it.I would recommend pick up as amp is rather heavy however shipping is possible via pack and send or the like at buyers cost.
      Pictures:

• By Perth.hifi

Hi everyone

I've got a RTI Remote fully programmed ad a oppo 105 connected via rs232, had it 2.5yrs and find I constantly looses connection between the two. So frustrating. Spent big dollars, and dissaponted. I don't have ash issues with my pre amp, projector, humax player, Apple tv, etc... it's only the oppo105... anyone had similar experience? Only solution is switch all of, wait a while and try again. Eventually works done times. That'll good for mobile phone oppo app.

Sure wish I could edit the remote control myself,  out really sucks that you spend so much money and you don't get given a mini version of the software to edit.. this point alone,  in ready to jump to another system. 

Also anyone have really slow hdmi sync with a marantz av8001 and oppo 105. Gets slow switching between inputs.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
      T
    • By frankn
      Item: NEW ** Definitive Technology Supercube4000 / active sub-woofer
      Price: AUD 900.00  (RRP in Australia is $1795).
      Item Condition: Brand New, never been used - box opened and re-packed.
      Reason for selling:  Mistake - wrong voltage - will need transformer ($100).  Cannot fit transformer in to custom AV cabinet.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, or EFT
      Extra Info:  Prefer local pickup but can be shipped in original packaging - Shipping will be charged at cost (I anticipate no more than AUD 100.00) or buyer can organise.   
      Key Features
      • 8" (203mm) High Excursion Active Subwoofer Driver
      • 2 x 8" (203mm) Planar Low Bass Radiators
      • 1200 Watts Class HD digital tracking Amplifier
      • Integrated 56 bit Digital Signal Processor (DSP) preamp stage
      • Rock Solid Cabinets Ensure Pure Low Distortion Response

Pictures:  Using Stock pictures as product re-packed
        Definitive_technology_sc4000_subwoofer_review.pdfDefinitive_technology_sc4000_subwoofer_review.pdf

Definitive_technology_sc4000_subwoofer_specs.pdf

• By Aabenraa
      Hi.
      Just looking for some advise.
      I'm listing my Primare SP31 for sale but unsure to what price I should be asking for.
      I'm not interested in making a profit but just want to sell it for a fair price. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,