SOLD: Audeze LCD-XC , Matrix X-Sabre, Cavalli Liquid Carbon

Hi All,

I'm selling my end game headphone setup to fund an acquisition in an even more expensive hobby.

Auditions are welcome in 3149 in the later parts of weekday evenings.

Group Purchase offers:

Buy the liquid carbon & the Matrix X-Sabre together and I'll throw in custom built balanced cables (neutrik heads, Canare core) which cost me $100

Buy all 3 together, you'll get it for a special package price of $2900 delivered anywhere in Aust. along with the headphone holders and the cables & an extra longer set of xlr cables!

What we have:

Item 1: Audeze LCD-XC w leather Pads & omega headphone stand (headphone stand only for pickup buyers)
Price: $1300
Item Condition: As new - 2 years old
Reason for selling: Funding a new purchase
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: 

Hands down the best closed headphones EVER! mine are approx 2 years old bought from Audio Ref in New Zealand, comes with its hard travel case, both stock balanced and SE Cables.

Pictures:

20160707_215013_zpsg0aot6ys.jpg

20160707_215043_zpsvhiricu5.jpg

20160707_215034_zps1hxp3j3r.jpg

20160707_215158_zpslqygcbsc.jpg

Item 2: Matrix X-Sabre 32bit 384 khz DSD DXD Dac 

Price: $800
Item Condition: As new - 7mths old purchased from Noisymotel
Extra Info: 

This is a serious bit of gear and well deserving of the flagship title, very well reviewed from many sources, and IMO one of the best bang for buck Dacs around.

Has the detailed nature of the ES9018 DAC but with a touch of warmth and openess. 

And the build quality is amazing, it is literally hawn out of a solid block of aluminium!

Mine is the silver version (don't mind the black stickers I have on them to dim the LEDs when I use it by the bedside.

Purchased from Noisymotel in Feb (still goes for $1300 there!)

Pictures:

See below

Item 2: Cavalli Liquid Carbon Headphone Amp 

Price: $700
Item Condition: As new - ~1 year old - with lifetime warranty!
Extra Info: 

Born out of a community project for headfi from boutique and very high end amp maker Alex Cavalli (who's cheapest amp besides this is 2k USD), a limited 2 runs of 1 thousand pieces each of an "affordable and transportable" amp that was fully discrete and could show case his amp design philosophy. and what a philosophy it is! It is an amazing sounding bit of gear and blows away gear more than double or triple its price.

The first run was $599USD  and sold out very very quickly, the 2nd run was $799USD and is also completely sold out.

This one is #372 of the first batch and comes with a lifetime warranty that can be transferred between owners.

Pictures:

20160913_112750_zpsi4mgdihy.jpg

20160913_112837_zpsolqrtpkc.jpg

Edited by negatron

PM Received, package is On hold pending payment from CryptiK, with a backup offer for the x-sabre and cavalli from Julzd, there's a few uncommitted offers on the LCD's so if it comes to it I'll let you know which one of you are backups.

So I had to pull out of the package and am now just taking the amp + DAC. 

Moral of the story - ask your wife before you decide to buy her headphones!! 

Thanks for being a great guy about it negatron

someone buy those XC's they're a stupidly good deal. 

Edited by CryptiK