FS: Sliver Audio Powercord OZ Plug 2m

Item: Silver Audio Powerburst Noise Suppressed Powercord 2.0 meter With OZ Power Plug 
Price: $150.00 + postage
Item Condition: Used 8/10
Reason for selling: Not Using
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

​Made in US.

2 left to sell.

Pictures:

post-147260-0-70636800-1471788210_thumb.

post-147260-0-60311600-1471788257_thumb.

post-147260-0-37677200-1471788288_thumb.

post-147260-0-09928400-1471788329_thumb.

To buy? To ask questions? To chat? To signal that you have actually bought this item/made an offer?

Oh well...this issue is worse than defective spelling or grammar where at least you know what the writer means

To buy? To ask questions? To chat? To signal that you have actually bought this item/made an offer?

That's why the Classified Guidelines say 

• Please avoid replying to listings with "PM Sent"This does not mean anything. If you are making an offer, if you wish to reply, then post "Offer Sent". Or if the listing includes multiple items for sale, please state which products you have made an offer on. This allows other interested parties to make an offer on other items for sale.

Guest scumbag

Oh well...this issue is worse than defective spelling or grammar where at least you know what the writer means

Wow. Got up on the wrong side of the computer this morning?

Wow glad to ruin your morning!!! :)

Thanks for the clarification Mr_Gimlet. Wasn't meaning to annoy anyone, but since there is only one item (2 power cables) you can realistically assume that Ive sent an offer.

Nothing has been ruined -- I myself have been known to make the odd mistake (even if it was back in 1987). Now that I have had my morning alkaloids I feel much better...

I hope that the fraternal and collegiate atmosphere here on the Forum will ever prevail

Regards to all

• Like 1

Nothing has been ruined -- I myself have been known to make the odd mistake (even if it was back in 1987). Now that I have had my morning alkaloids I feel much better...

I hope that the fraternal and collegiate atmosphere here on the Forum will ever prevail

Regards to all

However, despite the protestations of some, you were correct in outing this annoying and confusing practice,which apart from being thus, is actually contrary to listing guidelines. It is not a matter of being pedantic, it is a matter of respecting the rules of a free service provided by SNA, very generously ,to its members

and just in case you all are thinking........................NO, I am not in a bad mood and the day is fantastic :)

• Like 1

Guest scumbag

You kidding, They make a massive difference. I tried playing my amplifier without a power cord over the weekend. Sound was anaemic, dull. I did notice a marked decrease in hiss from my speakers though. :sarc:

Edited by scumbag

You kidding, They make a massive difference. I tried playing my amplifier without a power cord over the weekend. Sound was anaemic, dull. I did notice a marked decrease in hiss from my speakers though.

Agreed. I can only go on what I hear and after a blind test, it was obvious that there was a noticeable improvement,at least in my room ,with my system