SOLD: FS: Musical Fidelity A308 Dual Mono Integrated Amplifier

Item: Musical Fidelity A308 Integrated Amplifier
Price: $950
Item Condition: Very Good. Some wear and tear on front fascia. F
ront right leg's central padding has fallen off so needs a small pad under it (I just used some felt pad).
Reason for selling: No longer being used
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
Extra Info: This integrated amplifier is very smooth sounding with great bass control and packs 150W per side and can drive most speakers to ear shattering levels. I've used it with Legend Kama 2s, vintage B&Ws, Magnepan 1.7 and Vienna Acoustics Beethoven Baby Grands and it has driven them all beautifully. It has an added bonus of HT bypass so you can use it just as a power amp and integrate your home cinema amp/pre with it as well as a pretty good phono stage. 

It weighs around 20 kgs so would prefer pickup only. I have the original box so could send it at buyers request but it would cost a bit.

http://www.soundstage.com/revequip/musicalfidelity_a308.htm

http://www.gramophone.co.uk/editorial/musical-fidelity-a308-big-sound-shows-that-power-makes-a-difference

Pictures:

post-104580-0-00164500-1471062917_thumb.

post-104580-0-03624500-1471067784_thumb.

post-104580-0-22376300-1471067868_thumb.

• Like 1

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation, or purchasing some StereoNET Merchandise.

-------------------------------------

Donation Payment Option

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:
donate-button.png

-------------------------------------

Merchandise Purchase Option

You can purchase one of our official StereoNET T-shirts, or other StereoNET merchandise by clicking the following link:
SNA_merch.jpg

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.