HULGICHAUDIO_New Australian loudspeaker builder

Hulgich Audio

Great to see a new Aussie entrant in the audio world.

Would love to have a listen if you ever get some speakers to Melbourne

Hi mate,

I'm building a couple the Astors for Marc Rushton and his team. If there are people interested in auditioning them in Melbourne let me know so I'll see if I can organise with Marc for an audition at Sound Media Group.

Best regards

Nicolas Hulgich

HULGICHAUDIO

Good luck in your business venture in a very competitive market. The feedback from people hearing your designs in-situ will be make or break. Perhaps a GTG in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give me a call anytime so we could organise something.

Best regards

Nicolas Hulgich

HULGICHAUDIO

• Administrator

Hi mate,

I'm building a couple the Astors for Marc Rushton and his team. If there are people interested in auditioning them in Melbourne let me know so I'll see if I can organise with Marc for an audition at Sound Media Group.

Best regards

Nicolas Hulgich

HULGICHAUDIO

Happy to host a Hulgich Audio night here for any and all in Melbourne that would like to hear them. I know I'm very eager by what I have seen and read so far!

• Like 1

Sorry mate,  just double checking that you mean you are coming on the 20/08/2016?

Looks like you are almost 6 or 7, is it possible to split you in 2 groups?

As I told you before is easy for everyone have time to test all the loudspeakers.

Just wondering what type of music you all mostly listen to.

Let me know when you can.

Best regards

Nicolas Hulgich

HULGICHAUDIO

Hi Nicolas,

Not sure if you're referring to my previous post as I don't remember saying the 20th as it will be more likely around the start of Sept. I'll send you a PM once I've worked out who's interested but it will most like be 4-5 people if that's ok?

Cheers

Matthew

Hi Nicolas,

Not sure if you're referring to my previous post as I don't remember saying the 20th as it will be more likely around the start of Sept. I'll send you a PM once I've worked out who's interested but it will most like be 4-5 people if that's ok?

Cheers

Matthew

Hi Matt,

I’ve been responding to the emails I receive from Stereonet, and Marc told me this morning that I should respond threw here instead as you won’t receive the messages.
I propose the 20/08/2016 in one of the emails you haven't received.

Four or five is fine but not more than that as I think is best for you for the reasons I mentioned before.
Just let me know so we could organise for a Saturday afternoon, and please flick me an message confirming how many are coming.

Best regards.

Nicolas Hulgich
HULGICHAUDIO

What are the prices?

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Hi DMax,

Here are the starting price for all the models:

_Mikro: $2340 aud

_Serenade; $3850 aud (Stand not included in the price) / Stand $1150 aud

_Ella: $7100 aud

_Astor: $10500 aud

Best regards

Nicolas Hulgich

HULGICHAUDIO

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Nic,

Well done on another Australian venture. There is a audio society in Sydney that meets regularly. If they change their venue from Epping it may be worth getting in touch to showcase your speakers. I understand the next meet is at a new venue in Crows Nest which should be better acoustically.

All the best and if I get to Adelaide I would like to pop in. On the photo it looks like one of the model is against the wall. Is this the best position?

Peter

Absolute must audition speakers. so much to like just in the aesthetics, I could become a slavering fanboi with ease just on that alone.

Really looking forward to being able to audition one or more of these models. The prices reflect careful consideration (I think) of the marketplace and Nicolas has that puppy type eagerness of the new kid on the block. A South American Latin flair and that brings passion in spades.

Looking forward to seeing/hearing/experiencing these speakers at some stage in the future and I hope that the enterprise is a success.

I would love to show my products in Sydney at some point.

I'll see what I can do in the future. I hope there is a an audio event soon in NSW where I could take my products.

By the way Sir Samders is right, I apology for not modifying the Serenade description in the website. I completely forgot to do it when I upload that page.

All fixed now and I appreciate the comment.

• Like 1

Hi Nic,

Well done on another Australian venture. There is a audio society in Sydney that meets regularly. If they change their venue from Epping it may be worth getting in touch to showcase your speakers. I understand the next meet is at a new venue in Crows Nest which should be better acoustically.

All the best and if I get to Adelaide I would like to pop in. On the photo it looks like one of the model is against the wall. Is this the best position?

Peter

At the moment I can't do it as I'm very busy organising the business, but surely I will be visiting you some other time. You are more than welcome to come to Adelaide for an audition. And for anyone who would like to do the same, please let me know so I'll pick you up from the airport. No problems with that. Is the minimum I can do for you all.

Nicolas Hulgich

HULGICHAUDIO

• Like 1

Absolute must audition speakers. so much to like just in the aesthetics, I could become a slavering fanboi with ease just on that alone.

Really looking forward to being able to audition one or more of these models. The prices reflect careful consideration (I think) of the marketplace and Nicolas has that puppy type eagerness of the new kid on the block. A South American Latin flair and that brings passion in spades.

Looking forward to seeing/hearing/experiencing these speakers at some stage in the future and I hope that the enterprise is a success.

I appreciate your comment. Thank you very much.

Best regards

Nicolas Hulgich

HULGICHAUDIO